Reviews for Hark! the dogs howl!
SafirePhoenix chapter 18 . 11/17/2008
Very nice, but I think I need to go read something suitably perky now... (sob)
SafirePhoenix chapter 16 . 11/17/2008
Sirius is making me cry... and I can't see anymore! My contacts are too blurry!
SafirePhoenix chapter 13 . 11/17/2008
Well, Snape was vicious enough that I wish he had been killed, but if only Sirius had done it in a way that wouldn't leave any evidence- besides feeding him to Moony.
SafirePhoenix chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
Still wonderful. Study questions:

-The only HP pun I've ever come up with was "When Wood and Flint clash, sparks are bound to fly."

-My animagus would definitely be some kind of cat. I'm far too vain and lazy, and I can beat my own cat in a silent staring contest.
ShayaCatalyst chapter 18 . 11/17/2008
"sexy, sexy conciliation"! And HOW am I supposed to wait an entire week with a teaser like that?

But I'm being ungrateful. I'm sorry. As infuriating snippety teasers go, this is one of the best, it really made my (admittedly, fairly crappy) evening to read it, and sooner is ALWAYS better than later.

On an entirely unrelated note, but interesting given the fact that Hitchhikers seems to rock your universe at least as much as mine, I heard a rumor that Eoin Colfer's been contracted to write a sixth hitchhiker's book. A.) is this true, and B.) is this sacrelidge? Much as I love Eoin Colfer, I tend to feel nausiated by the idea of any hand armed with a copywrite and not belonging to Doaglas Adams even TOUCHING my fandom. Thoughts?
AndDelightReigned chapter 18 . 11/17/2008
I'm glad this story is looking up. It's such a pleasure to get chapters sent to me so often. One thing I noticed, though was one of your descriptions of Sirius's eyes: something about their stormy grey color - I've read that description so many times it's a cliche. Keep up the wonderful work!
taiyoukai-chan chapter 18 . 11/17/2008
Yay for another chapter! Yay for sexy sexy concilation! Haha, but yes, another wonderful chapter, please update whenever you can!
moonfoot13 chapter 18 . 11/17/2008
well i sertently cant wait to read more
jwoo chapter 18 . 11/17/2008
No! Just as I got to the forgiving bit! When will the next chapter be up? When?

xox
ronlover997 chapter 18 . 11/17/2008
hey...love this chapter i hope that remus and sirius get together soon cause its obvios that they like each other especially sirius...update soon i can't wait!
Gizenshi chapter 18 . 11/17/2008
All right, attempt number one:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Your fanfics are good

And the pairings are too.

Since you'll be away for a week, I'll have time to work on my poetry a bit. I suppose it needs some refining, unlike your prose :)
SonnyBob chapter 18 . 11/17/2008
Heaven knows how long it's taken me to read through all 18 chapters (I kept getting distracted) but I have to say I loved every minute!

You are a fantastic writer. Everything is so descriptive and emotive.

Definately bookmarking this story.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/17/2008
Yes! Remus to the rescue!

You're right, you are awful for giving us, your faithful reviewers such a teaser of a chapter, but I have faith - I know the next chapter will be longer and much, much nicer on the pups, right? ;)
boombands chapter 18 . 11/17/2008
Before I read the author's note I was already going to say I like where this chapter is going, now that I read the authors note I REALLY like where it's going.
Morgan WhiteFang chapter 18 . 11/17/2008