Reviews for Hark! the dogs howl!
sfox88 chapter 20 . 12/13/2014
1) A pile of the dead bodies of everybody I love, possibly with me standing over them and holding a knife.
2) Yes, but I believe I lost it sometime last year.
sfox88 chapter 15 . 12/13/2014
And such a James-y thing to do, punching a wall. Because he would never hurt Sirius, or any of them, even after they had done something like that.
sfox88 chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
Please don't kill him.
sfox88 chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
YES! Somebody else knows and uses that spell!
sfox88 chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
Oooh, almost-romantic/super awkward situation! Was the innuendo at the end entirely intentional?
sfox88 chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Poor Snivellus. But why are he and Lily already so distant? Did the mudblood debacle happen already? And is Lily just confused, or has she already started to like James?
sfox88 chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
So you believe that an Animagus is like a Patronus-a characterization of your personality, not an animal you pick because you like it or it would be useful?
sfox88 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
1) The ability to completely let go once a month would make it almost worth the pain
2) Depends on which form the werewolf is in, as well as many other factors, including personality and practice. Also, we don't really know much about Potterverse vampires.
Elisa H chapter 22 . 8/21/2014
Oh gosh! Canot wait!
E. Ashton chapter 21 . 8/21/2014
Hey! Love it mate!
semira.gonsalves chapter 22 . 4/22/2014
omg the dream was soo amazing and the description was just...WOW! beautiful and so ..so..so ..gah!can't describe but it was awesome. u r a really really good author. and u have a excellent and different writing style.
semira.gonsalves chapter 24 . 4/22/2014
I must say but this is one of the best angsty remus fanfics I have. ever read. u hav changed the typical remus angst and added a new dimension to it in my opinion and presented something refreshing and beautiful.
natsuki23 chapter 24 . 4/17/2014
This story is so sweet! I love it so much!
Made-in-Denmark chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
I know… it's 6 years since this story was finished, so why am I writing a review now? the answer: because i felt like it (and it was a good chapter).
And therefore i'll also answer the questions: 1. the coolest thing about being a werewolf… is that you can scare people if you find them annoying. 2. depends on the time of month and day... if it's a full moon then it would be the werewolf, but the rest of the month (nighttime) it would be the vampire. daytime it would be the werewolf.
U R Awesome chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
I've been going to ask for awhile, but based on this - "As my favourite hitchhiking manual proclaims, DON"T PANIC," your name "Froody" obviously comes from the hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I love that series! You are a great author. I am on Chapter 17, and I honestly have always thought Sirius had feelings for Remus, but I really hope they aren't reciprocated in your story because up until now your versions of events fit my own very well. I love Tonks and Lupin, so I've never really liked reading Sirius/Lupin, but this is great writing.
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »