Reviews for Hark! the dogs howl!
theYellowDello chapter 19 . 1/21/2014
I'm pretty sure reviews are only scarce because readers are too absorbed in the chapter to think.
theYellowDello chapter 14 . 1/21/2014
I can tell you enjoyed writing this. It's delightfully tragic.
atenea-in-the-sky chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
1. Being different is cool per se. And really, a shy dark creature? Way too cool.
2. A vampire, no doubt. Have you met Lestat? :)

P.S: Im loving this story.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 23 . 4/6/2013
Aaahhh!Weeell,I can't believe I finished the fic already!How odd! :P!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 19 . 4/6/2013
OOH!What in the world,that was one amazing chapter!Your description and writing is just gorgeous,you know!This is truly beautiful,the want,the confusion,the starting!Love it!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Wow!Sirius and his angst-y teenage self!James is awesome still,at least with his friends!Good going with everyone!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
OOHH!:D!This was absolutely wonderful,your writing takes my breath away with its perfection!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
WHoooa!Nice one!The class and everything that happens with the boys there,perfect!
BossModeTribble chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
"inability to both defend himself and effectively curse an enemy"?
Lupin is the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor in Prisoner of Azkaban. That would require a knowledge of both defense and curses. Just because he's not the most mischievous or glamorous Marauder doesn't mean he can't take care of himself.
her illusion chapter 24 . 1/16/2013
oooh,lovely work! :)
False Premise chapter 24 . 9/26/2012
This story is awesome. You have the characters written so well. Thanks!
Maximilien Robespierre chapter 24 . 8/27/2012
Well. That was quite the epic. I really enjoyed it, and your notes were ridiculous and great. Good job. You kept them reasonably in character. The only thing I didn't quite believe was that Dumbledore would have thought Sirius was joking if he wasn't. Dumbledore's not at all stupid. Also, Lupin said it was a joke in the third book. I can see why you changed it, though.
zechirator chapter 24 . 7/16/2012
SUCH a GREAT fic, aaaah! The first chapters I liked but I wasn't sure if this was going to be slash or not (since it's not in your summary, but I had some feeling that it would be), and then there was something about Remus noticing Sirius' muscular back and I went "Woot!".
in fantasy chapter 24 . 7/16/2012
Oh, so much angst and tension and angst and puppy-love and angst. Absolutely loved it. Especially that kiss on the train.

On an unrelated and completely un-stalkerish note, a quick visit to your profile tells me you're in Australia and a law student? Also in the same boat here, and I feel your pain about contracts (which I think you mentioned somewhere in a previous chapter).
sorrygrimmjow chapter 24 . 6/11/2012
wow this was absolutely wonderful it's been a while since i've read a new, satisfying fic, and this one was tremendously satisfying. thank you for this! it gave me a lot of feels
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »