Reviews for Just Good Friends
Dream01 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Love it
pie231 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Omg! This is Brilliant and Lovely and Funny as Hell! And Hot for sure!
CookieRoseGirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This Harry x Ron oneshot is great. I think it's well written and I like how you wrote Ron and Harry's relationship here. I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of sequel to this oneshot. :) Good work.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I love how Ron and harry are taking full advantage of it!
Slytherclaw Jedi chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
love!
redsummers chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Haha, this had me laughing and grinning all the way through! Really clever and well-written. I love how when the Slytherins were laughing, I was laughing along. I liked the description, "halfway through the coughing fit he spit out something like poufters" or something like that. The Harry/Ron flirting was really hilarious too, and just described in that innocent way it would seem to someone who was in denial/oblivious about their relationship. If I'd over-analyse things, I'd say this could be a good metaphorical piece to denial when it comes to IRL gay couples, only exaggerated to the extreme of course (since they ignore all the snogging and touching going on). Thanks for the read!
Windschild8178 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Oh god... tears came to my eyes I was laughing so hard. You know... I like this ship. I really do, but why is it that the only stories that portray Ron as a good person are Harry/Ron ships? It would be nice to find some good friendship fics. Sorry Ranting. I just wanted to say great one-shot. The denial was hilarious. I loved the Slytherincs in this story... they really had me cracking up.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Hilarious...I loved it :)
lialovegood chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was so sweet and officially one of my favorite Harry/Ron fics ever.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
LOL! I love how you brought it full circle with the 'just good friends' phrase, nice little fic!

:D
funkyorange chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I have no idea why I found this so funny, but I did...Still can't stop giggling...YOU made me like this pairing, and I love you for it. I honestly do.
X59 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
this was just fucking hilarious.
Shantih chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
You, my friend, are a very talented comic writer. Be proud.

I had a dopey grin on my face the whole time I was reading this, it was just too sweet!

Hah, you know, I always wondered about Harry and Ron after the gillyweed incident. I love all the different little scenarios and how nobody ever seems to put two and two together (well, except for Hermione at the end...)

"It was dark and they were both tipsy—they obviously had mistaken each other for girls." CLEARLY THE MOST LOGICAL CONCLUSION. lol!

The ending was perfect. They all got an apartment together, yay. Indigestion indeed, lol. Wonderful little story, I loved it D
OCDdegrassi chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Aww, that was sweet. I love my Ron/Harry! Cute.
clearwatercullener chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
the world fails that was so funny. keep being funny. lol hahahaha