Reviews for Just Good Friends
Joseph Gilmore chapter 1 . 4/5
I love how Hermione figured it out at the end. I think it's fitting. Of COURSE she would keep the secret. But she'd enjoy what would happen when Ginny went to "Break them up". And BOY, would Ginny be surprised. Well done!
pollo chapter 1 . 2/20
aahh~ the denial is strong in this one.

I agree that this is the most hilarious thing ever though XD
Dione chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Yeah! Just good friends! *wink cough*

I wish there were a sequel! Ginny's reaction would be priceless! I would do anything to see it!
Andi chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Yeah! They're totally good friends! They're only fighting, and not having sex right now!
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Awwww!
Pouts.
I wanted to see dearest Gin-Gins reaction!
This fic was fricken amazing by the way!
I couldn't contain my fangirling squees at so many times, that I am now a marshmallow!
Infinite possibilitiesx chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Absolutely fucking adorable.
Dream01 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Love it
pie231 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Omg! This is Brilliant and Lovely and Funny as Hell! And Hot for sure!
CookieRoseGirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This Harry x Ron oneshot is great. I think it's well written and I like how you wrote Ron and Harry's relationship here. I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of sequel to this oneshot. :) Good work.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I love how Ron and harry are taking full advantage of it!
Slytherclaw Jedi chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
love!
redsummers chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Haha, this had me laughing and grinning all the way through! Really clever and well-written. I love how when the Slytherins were laughing, I was laughing along. I liked the description, "halfway through the coughing fit he spit out something like poufters" or something like that. The Harry/Ron flirting was really hilarious too, and just described in that innocent way it would seem to someone who was in denial/oblivious about their relationship. If I'd over-analyse things, I'd say this could be a good metaphorical piece to denial when it comes to IRL gay couples, only exaggerated to the extreme of course (since they ignore all the snogging and touching going on). Thanks for the read!
Windschild8178 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Oh god... tears came to my eyes I was laughing so hard. You know... I like this ship. I really do, but why is it that the only stories that portray Ron as a good person are Harry/Ron ships? It would be nice to find some good friendship fics. Sorry Ranting. I just wanted to say great one-shot. The denial was hilarious. I loved the Slytherincs in this story... they really had me cracking up.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Hilarious...I loved it :)
lialovegood chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was so sweet and officially one of my favorite Harry/Ron fics ever.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »