Reviews for The More Things Change
This was beautifully written and I love it so much
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 2/3
Great Thx for sharing.
Fan chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Amazing.
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This is so sweet!

Don't mind me not logging in, I'm lazy.
SincerelyLexie chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Beautifully written. It was more than just smut, the way you described everything...
Deloney James chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
mmm that was perfect and exactly what I needed. You are quite good at describing senses and such. I am in love cheers love!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
ah yeah... you know it was kind of symbolic that they replaced such a horrible memory with a good one.
Eyemsee chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was so fucking good you don't even know, well maybe you do... It was the best written virginity losing story I have ever read, taking into account the feelings, and the awkwardness and the uncertainess as well as the pleasure and lust. The ending is so perfect it nearly made me inexplicably cry. I LOVE THIS.
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I really enjoyed this...just the right mix of sentiments and sex.
S. Yang Lau chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
What a positively wonderful story! Very meaningful and sweet :)
Rana chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This really works well; despite being concise, it contains so much. Lovely! - thanks very much.
WishesintheNightSky chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I love how the basis of this is change. (: And I love how you made D/H's relationship seem like it could fit entirely well into canon, especially since nothing's really different between the two of them now. They've always had intense emotions toward each other, but it's not a vague hatred anymore (if it ever even was like that).

This was amazing.~ And that's really all I've got to say. -
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
thats sweet at the end. i liked this story as well as some of your other ones! Your one of my fav authors now!
crunchynoodles chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
yessss, awesome story

has all the perfect proportions: intro, explanation of attraction, great sex scene, then romance :)
LividPen chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Wow, so hot! And real at the same time. I especially love the things Draco says. Hot!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »