Reviews for Saving Cain
Manthor chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
Thank all the stories in this is a good -written,with effort and though put into ,if any,grammatical errors,and overall,very well-though and executed.

Thank you for a well-crafted ,and something to use as a template and as a good example of HOW a good fanfic could be done.
giveGodtheglory chapter 13 . 6/12/2004
Well written. The first Ultimate fic I've read that didn't make me want to be ill.

I like this line:

The cat that everyone thinks only likes Xavier actually likes Scott as well and clambers up onto his lap expecting to be lavished with attention. Scott rubs his thumb along the bridge of her nose as she nestles her head into his palm.
xsilicax chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
This was an excellent read!

I loved the way you handled the love/hate relationship between the brothers, while showing us similarities between the two.

The other characters did a wonderful job of creating a sense of family, and the cat at the end was just a wonderful touch.

Definitely one of my favouites,

Cathy.

xx
Rags666 chapter 13 . 5/10/2003
Damm this is good, the way you write your charachters is unbelivably belivable (pun intended) with all the niggiling worries and confused thoughts. I hate when peoples motives are too clear cut.

longer chapters would be nice though :)

Sayonara
Raggs666 chapter 7 . 5/10/2003
After he was taking it so well? You think you kow some one...
Rags666 chapter 6 . 5/10/2003
Good to see Alex accepting his mutation so quickly- already thinking of careers- as it happens I always thought that Scotts was the most useless of the X-mens powers, as theres very little (apart from flicking switches) he can do thats not destructive.

Sayonara
Rags666 chapter 5 . 5/10/2003
cool... mostly just adding to your review count here.
Rags666 chapter 4 . 5/10/2003
I'm liking it (longer chapters would of been nice though) it must have been hard to write though.
Rags666 chapter 3 . 5/10/2003
Nice, nothing too dramtic in there.
Rags666 chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
Interesting way to look at the makings of a fantic- and whats better is that you don't even make him sound fanatical, its more dedication, I really liked the way you wrote this.

The last line. Classic.
Enigma20 chapter 13 . 1/28/2002
I really liked your story! I hope you continue it.
Kaga chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
This is wonderful! It's so different from other Scott, Alex fanfics!
minisinoo chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
Can't believe this has only one review, so I must add one. :-)

This is easily one of the best Ult-X fics currently out there. D. knows I love it, but I wanted to post it publicly. Most definitely worth one's time. :-) -Min
xelle chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
Cool. This is really good. I read the whole thing on your site after reading this and it is one of the best I've ever read. I really like Alex and usually don't like where he gets bashed for no reason, but that was nothing like that. It's well written and has a unique plot. I really like it. Keep up the good work and I hope you choose to post the rest on ff.n.