Reviews for Family Ties chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Loved that Michaela, and glad you liked the mug, I have one too and am just as fascinated watching their faces appear and disappear! *g*

Again you had the boys spot on, banter perfect, Michaela (aka Eric Kripke!) and the comments about their expressions just so true to the series!

“Dude – seriously?” he said and Dean stopped singing and glanced across.

Dean grimaced.

“That’s not country, Sam. Man’s singing about wanting a car, you can’t argue with that.”

“Maybe, but it’s Brad Paisley and it’s still country, Dean.”

Silence followed his statement and Sam looked up again from the paper to see his brother watching him with the kind of expression he’d have expected if he’d just announced he wanted to dress in women’s clothes.

“You know the guy’s name? Could you at least do me a favour and not admit this stuff out loud?”

Sam shook his head.

“You were the one who was singing to it, not me. And I can’t help it if you don’t know the name of anything released after 1989.”

Really loved the fact that the appearance of Rebecca lead Sam and Dean into the forest to find her sister after the car crash, saving her life, it goes to show not all spirits are evil! Would love to think Rebecca found peace and moved on after Caroline got to the hospital and would make a full recovery!

Great too the parallels between Rebecca and Caroline and Sam and Dean, either brother would do exactly the same for their sibling, nothing is more important than family!

Your final sentence was really poignant, considering the end to Season 3

It was definitely something that was going to stay with him, not least because it proved – once again – that when it came down to it, maybe family really was the one thing that even death couldn’t destroy.

Great writing hon and a really enjoyable read, just loved the fact there was no demon or Dean getting ripped to shreds and an inconsolable Sam! Your fic was what SN started off all about!
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Hey! Once again another awesome story! It was so sweet! Way to go! I can't wait for your next story! ~Katie~ PS~ I love that Brad Paisley song too.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Awesome fic!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
that was an awesome story!

hehe...thanks for the song title...i was wondering about that! :D
Loves the Supernatural chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Awesome story

Brad Paisley is awesome
staceycj chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Beautiful! It is true, If I was in Rebecca's position I wouldnt' be able to rest until my sister was okay. It's what siblings do. Family is more important than anything.
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008