Reviews for Invasion of the Unexpected
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
Finish the story pleasssse! It is sooo good & I would love updates on your other stories as well. I want 2 know so badly how these stories finish... Love 10dr/rose
Beth chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
Oh WOW! You are going to update this, aren't you? Please?
ArwenMUC chapter 12 . 10/31/2009
Interesting story

I hope that Rose and the Doctor are able to make up and save the universe
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 12 . 8/23/2009
will you update? Because i have noticed while reading this story the last update ,date, and it was a long time ago, i really hope you do it would be a shame not to, oh well.
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
on and on and on and on and on and on and on... lol love disney! that was from the little mermaid 2 if you didn't know. if you did...anyway must go on then, YAY!
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 10 . 8/23/2009
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 9 . 8/23/2009
evil! evil! evil! But i will forgive you because i'm not at the end yet and i think i know who it is. By the way the story i cool so being a little evil is okay, haha.
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
aww, thats so sad, he isn't the same! Still don't know about the message though, and i feel sorry for Rose, anyway, onward!
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
cool, i am really enjoying this story, and as i am reading it i am watching 'new earth' huh? huh?

Let me have a guess whos coming...the Atopili? The real Doctor? Um...superman? hehe, jokes! guess i just have to read on, YAY!
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
well, well, well, um...i really hope your made up aliens aren't invincible, hehe. Cool story still, i won't stop reading. YAYAYAYAYAY!
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
well thats interesting, i like this story. ROCK ON!
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
oh my gosh! what will happen? I guess i will just have to read on and find out, and the chapters are already there, i like reading mostly finished stories.
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
After the sun sets on the third day, you will turn back into a mermaid, and you belong to me! hehe, sorry that one line just reminded me of that.

This ism pretty cool, i will read on, Blaah! (imagine that with the whole tongue thing going on, its much cooler.)
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
i like your creation, and i can't wait to see what happens. Onward!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »