Reviews for Midnight Fear
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 1 . 4/12
Amazing! I love fics about midnight! And yours answered a lot of my questions, thank you!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
It was great. Very nicely done
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This is really good, really emotional. I love how you written this.
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Martian Boy. Oh that is SO Donna. Perfect, tragic and awful. In a good way, obviously.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Good story! Poor Doctor.
Hickumu chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Try VERY good. I have this gut churning ache in my stomach from reading this...and, believe me, that's a good thing. I FELT his fear. And...I hadn't actually thought that he'd react that way when the rescue ship arrived. But you know what? I think he would. I think you did great with the aftermath. Great job!
questangel5 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I quite like it. Midnight is terrifying and the Doctor has a right to lose a bit of faith in humanity.
Rudepanda chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
"The fear rises through him, spreading out like ink on paper."

Beautiful. I love this fic!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
A very good look at the vulnerable Doctor. Poor guy. I love the ending with him and Donna. It's very sweet. I especially like this part: "His mind’s still exhausted so he closes his eyes, happy with the fact that if he goes back to that place that she’ll be there to save him from it.

The fear won’t get to him. She won’t let it. He won’t let it because he’s not alone. Not anymore.

He has someone to save him from his Midnight fear."

-Good job!
SilverWolf7 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This is like a missing scene from one of my own stories, which some people asked for :P As in, the Doctor completely panicking when the rescue team come to get them out. Haven't written that yet, if I will.

I liked it.
Spydur1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Interesting take on what happened between what we saw in the episode. I liked this, nice one :)
BadWolfIsMe chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
really good.

like you said, a very different idea about how the Doctor usally responds to these kind of situations, but fanasticlly well writen, and put together perfectly.

well done.