Reviews for Letting Go
Kipcha chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Aww... That was different, it was lovely.

Kipcha
texasgrrl chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
this is the perfect pertrayel of what sesshomaru would be like if him and rin got together selfish cruel all the while loving her the only way he knows how fantastic!
Pure Essence chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
aw... that was so well written! You deserve some sort of loud applause! This was one of the most touching/saddest fic i've read all day. Thanks for writing it!
ro0tin4kagome chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Oh my, this was a sad one. To me it is like he cannot stand living with out her. Yet that is an obvious sign he loves her.

Jeeze i dont know if i should be proud of him..or sad. He just won't let her rest in piece. She even did suicide. thats upseting.

heyy maybe you should do a version in Rin's POV.

it would be interesting.

And I hope you see the episode soon.

if you want i can help you look for the episode if you havent found it yet.

D
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
This was a very well written sad, yet moving piece I enjoyed reading it.

Ja ne!

TaintedDarkInuShemeeko
Reviewer 59310493582 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
M-

Not Half Bad. Stop. Could've Done Worse. Stop. Thoroughly enjoyed it as it made me think. Stop. Tried my hardest not to flame. Stop.

With Love

A
KannaKyomu chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
wow... that was... intense.
V. L. MacKenzie chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Holy. Shit. This is freaking amazing.
Depakote chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Brilliant.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Wow, that was awesome and terrible, beautiful and heartrending. Poor Sesshy just can't let her go. )':

Wonderfully written fic. It gave me goosebumps.
Byee chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Wow. That was beautiful. I am crying,
MPXD chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Oh

my

your

god!

That was tragic! Tragic! Tragic! There is no other wored to describe it! But it was exceptional writing! I'll give you that!

Nice job!

MPXD
Sayuri-Jen chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Beautifully written!

This was the best Sess/Rin fic I've ever read. You portrayed the relationship almost perfectly, if it were ever to have that sort of 'sick' turn. (Sick as in sad, very IC sort of Sesshomaru protectiveness)

Great job

-Sayuri
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
It's not nice to make people cry ;_;
Liana Ilia chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
wow... i really liked it. i never really thought of rin and sesshy as a couple (since rin is just a kid throughout the anime heh, haven't read the manga in japan yet) but interesting take. i love sesshy, has to be my favorite character. i just thought he and rin had this unspoken understanding of one another. (besides rin saying that she loves him heh) nice work!

-Lina