Reviews for Letting Go
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
It's not nice to make people cry ;_;
Liana Ilia chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
wow... i really liked it. i never really thought of rin and sesshy as a couple (since rin is just a kid throughout the anime heh, haven't read the manga in japan yet) but interesting take. i love sesshy, has to be my favorite character. i just thought he and rin had this unspoken understanding of one another. (besides rin saying that she loves him heh) nice work!

-Lina
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I think Sesshomaru went a little crazy. Still, crazy is good, especially when so well written that it is very in-character. I had to reread the last few sentences to fully understand Sesshomaru's decision. I was like, 'What?', but after I read this sentence, “—I do not love her much at all.” it immediately dawned on me. This fic definitely made me think.
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
*sigh* Apparently, Sesshy and Rin are condemmed not to have a happy ending... I'm guessing this is what Rumiko-sensei wanted to prevent when she made the only-revive-once rule... It gave me goosebumps. Creepy in a good kind of way XD

Great job, as always . I hope we'll be able to see more of you in the IY/FMP!/CC fandoms...
YenGirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This was so sad, Sess not letting go of Rin even though he won't admit to the real reason why. And this must be the only fic I've come across where I can actually emphatise with Jaken and even respect his courage!

Yes, I thought Tensaiga can only revive a person once. But never mind.

*sniffles*
Dancer of the Wind chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Despite the fact that I don't really like the InuYasha series itself, despite the fact that it's the most pedophilic relationship existing (He's like, 900 years older than her!), I still have utter adoration for the Sesshoumaru/Rin pairing. Bwahaha... (adores)

By the way, I'm not trying to correct you too harshly on this, I'd just like to point out for potential future fics' sake that Tenseiga can only revive the same person once. 'Tis okay though, that does not stop the awesomeness of this fic!
InuBJHime chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I really like this! :) Good story!
Odi et amo chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Wow...how sad and obsessive. Beautiful story.
blahblah5789 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Oh, wow. This gave me goosebumps! Wonderful job~! I was never that into sesXrin stories either, but, wow... hehe, well, anything of yours it good... really miss you in the Inuyasha realm...you were one of the few authors who wrote decent stories!
SilverStarWing chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Not quite sure what just happened. Did he kill her? Did he finally end her suffering?
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This was amazing! I loved it!
Lehrohon-hime chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Wow. That was... Intense...

Very good :)
makka-na-yuki chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
After so many years of reading Inuyasha fanfiction, it is rare for me to find such a wonderful work that shows a reality of the anime that I have never thought about. How ironic that love can be so cruel. Truly brilliant.
TyedyeRin chapter 1 . 7/8/2008