Reviews for Gone Fishing
Niome N chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I love this story WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
That was sweet :D
Kimiz chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was really, really, really, so adorably sweet. I love bonding moments with the Sand sibs, and this was so great. Sweet, yet not mushy. Has a little drama, though not too much. It's totally heart-warming and its got just the right amount of humour and Temari being awesome xD And gotta love Kankuro being a big brother, so cute. I loved it.
Expressive Dissonance chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
*squeaks in joy* Sandsib bonding ftw! :D
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was awesome, I loved it. can you make a sequel to this or continue it please?
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Aww, that was so cute.
NailPolishRemover chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Aw, brotherly bonding. Sweet. ;)
Elaienar chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR SENSE OF HUMOUR. And also, I am in awe of how you can take a perfectly ridiculous idea - the Sand siblings going fishing in their dilapidated country estate - and turn it into something funny and touching and brilliant.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
aw kawaii! that was really good
madam-cipher chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
not bad. :) make another one!
XcuppycakeX15 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I loved this story so much, I read it twice. It was awesome, your a very good writter.
1moonwitch chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
very sweet story
Reidluver chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
ADORABLE! ADORABLE, ADORABLE, ADORABLE!

I luv Kanky/Gaara bonding! _ This is great and you didn't make them OOC and it was so sweet! Great job, and I'll have to see if you have anymore.
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Doesn't jan mean idiot? oh, great story by the way!
Tammy chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I like how Kankuro was able to save his brother. And it's nice how Gaara confided in him and looked to him for assurance. If only we could see them bonding in the anime/manga like this.