Reviews for Numb
PopRockShawty chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I actually loved how you portrayed Susan's issues with her faith in Narnia and in Aslan and not to mention Suspian of course! I'm such a massive Suspian shipper; goodness. You should write Suspian fics! I bet they'd be really angsty but heartwarming.
TheLonelyDancer chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Why did Pete, Ed and Lucy die? Renesmee Cullen101

P.S.

I am Crying.
Roonwit chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
A brilliant one-shot! Oh, how I love the post TLB Susan fics. I've written two myself. You definitely have superb Susan fics. This is yet another wonderful story. Great job!
LucyCrewe11 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
That is so sad! I almost cried at the end there. very well written though.
hugs and puppies all around chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I was having goosebumps the entire time I was reading this. You write really good. Keep it up.
Aimael chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Well, you made me cry, at least... And made my brother and dad ask why I was so red-eyed. Needless to say, I loved this piece.

All I can give you is that you made me feel what Susan felt for a few minutes there, and that made me cry, and I think that is the highest praise I can give. It's brilliant. Thanks for sharing.

Aimael
Amentrine Iolite chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Goddamit, woman, you are a heart-breaker!
shiyuaned chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
hahaa.

nice story ah.

i will never get to write this type.
asinine chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
The only problem I really had was the tense change. The ending was almost too sad for words. I hate the whole idea of Susan not going back!
pixie freak chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
wowowowo this made me cry!
kama-kona chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
YAY! I get to review twice. Powerful stuff going on here. I almost cried at the end when Susan returns back to normal and doesn't believe in Narnia anymore... Oh so so sad... :( TT

p.s. i was the one that said 'wht's a TLB?' so please answer! thnx.

-K
kona chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
oh... this is so - sad. :(

i really wish she could've been with her family again...

btw, wht is a TLB?

-K
X X Ringo X X chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
OMG! I was like 'I will not cry. I must not cry.' all the way through and then when she was like 'there never was any narnia' I just sorta broke down... Ugh, so sad but so good! I loved the repetition! Damn C.S. Lewis and his bloody IHateSusan thing.
Capegio chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Ah, I was actually kind of hoping you wouldn't take the easy way out and let her back in through the wardrobe. The disappointment is very palpable, the utter rejection of all those hopes she finally lets back in. The change in tense halfway through did kind of throw me off, but the last section was very powerful and I ached to see Susan assume again that Narnia didn't exist just because she was let down again.
marlenajo chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Poor Susan. Had she only listened to Peter and Edmund...she would be with them. Made me cry. Loved it. Beautiful.