Reviews for Welcome Back to Forks!
AnNaLeE m O'bRiEn chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
Write more please
burn me chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
update soon! :)
glfluver13 chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
I'M SO EXCITED I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT! Glad ur back! Can't wait to read ur story.
ccs9651 chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
yes please continue. i like having stories to read while i am waiting for breaking dawn to come out.
supersuperstar101 chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Keep Going I am Really into this story!
KelseyBea chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
I liked it! It was a good chapter! It was really short though :( but still good...

I can't wait to see what mike the third will think wen they try and trick him! That will be hilarious!

Please update soon!

AnNaLeE m O'bRiEn chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
I Loved it Update ASAP and with longer chapters please
glfluver13 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Good chapter! I like it. Don't worry you spelled Carlisle right.
bells and cullen forever chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
this was really good ,please write another chapter:)
The fault in my heart chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
I dont know if i really like it i have read of so many of these before and have written some myself. Although this doesn't seem to interesting. it has so many un anwswered questions like where are Nessie and Jacob. But keep working on it maybe you could make it more interesting

Twilight chick 4 eva
AnNaLeE m O'bRiEn chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Update Update Update Update I like your story I want to know what happens
KelseyBea chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
that was REALLY good! u NEED TO WRITE MORE! I CAN NOT BELIEVE U DIDNT CONTINUE! THAT WAS SO GOOD! will you write more for me at least? :D it was good and i want to read more! i love having mike the third in there too! pleez continue!
glfluver13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
leafygrlnat hey, im pretty sure you know who this is so add me to your friends! keep writing more about this please, so far it's really good! no joke and you know i dont lie! hey if you won't write more about this then all steal it from you and finish it myself and i wouldn't want to do that so write more already! check out my stories please!
ClarksonHammondAndMay chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
omg update XDXDXDXDXD i love this story XD
UPDRAFTGIRL37 chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Hey can u plz take my name off ur pro.