Reviews for Superwomen of Eva: Lilith's Herald
KySocceRref chapter 20 . 9/4
I forgot how good this story was. Please don’t let this die.
Come on
This spent ten years in the making
I hope you intend to finish
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 6/28/2019
Good job on the start.
InvisibleInk42 chapter 20 . 6/25/2019
I've been following this story since 2016 I think? Always end up coming back to it, I love your writing style so much, I can't even begin to describe how amazing it is without creating a very long list of reasons why. Nevertheless, this is a story I treasure very much. :)
Lefty343 chapter 9 . 5/31/2019
Can I cry too? I feel like crying ;w;
BlueSkyHeadLeft chapter 20 . 10/20/2018
Hello, I'm not really active here on FF or anything, but I happened to find this story while I was looking around and fell in love with it.
I understand this story hasn't been updated in a while, but that's okay, I just wanted to thank you for writing it in the first place. It's such a refreshing piece to read, with its realistic choices and consequences that the characters make, and frankly that's rather rare to find nowadays.

Keep doing whatever needs to be done in your real life, I will be here waiting eagerly for when you return.

Signed,
Lefty (your newest fan) :)
Bcaffera chapter 20 . 4/5/2018
Excellent story.
I don't really like crossover with Marvel or Shinji/Rei stories. But when I started to read this, I couldn't stop. Is sooooo good. Second favourite of your stories (first is Rebirth, I love that story. Shinji/Misato FTW)
Your vision of the characters might be extremist, but is completely fair. Gendo is a manipulative asshole who would burn every person in the world to be with Yui, Asuka is a piece of shit who deserve to be rip apart into tiny pieces by her own mother, Chiron should be shot with a shotgun in the ass and Kensuke is a delusional fool.
The battles are awesome. Is incredible how you mix the Marvel Universe without breaking the coherence of Evangelion.
I enjoy the scene where Misato arrest Asuka through and through. I read it some times when I want to feel better.
Now that Shinji is healed by the power of the board, maybe he should have a increase in synchronization. Just to annoy the red-headed bitch and begin to destroy her little by little.
And the superwomans should destroy every means that Gendo has to achieve his goal.
I say it again. Excellent story. Hope that you keep writing (and hope you keep with Rebirth too).
Cheers

P.D.: sorry if my english is not that good. Is not my native language.
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 3/22/2018
Wonderful
Mac chapter 20 . 3/21/2018
jesus christ if you hate Asuka this much just kill her off with a bus or something. this incredible hateboner of yours for a mentally unwell thirteen year old is just embarassing.
fictionelement777 chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
THANK YOU FOR THIS UPDATE! WE'VE BEEN WAITING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!
Panther-Strife chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
Hope to see more on that omake. And I just wanted for everyone to know that Grant Douglas Ward is my favorite character in the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. tv show.

Also I can see that Sumire Nagara would be a great female Black Panther. And I hope shinji plays a big part in the downfall of his bastard father.
Quathis chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
NERV and the Angels are making it difficult for the superheroines to catch a break. The girls have short term issues with Mari and long term ones with NERV, though hacking the MAGI just might solve both of those in one go. Evidence against Gendo would provide, at the least, some good leverage on the man, though he is a slippery one. He probably has a plan if information like that does reach the public. And knowing him, it wouldn't be a very nice plan for everyone else. Until next time.
Dragonjek chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
Can we get an omake at some point about Rei shoving the other Reis into her board, then making some sort of Silver Surfer Hive Mind to quickly solve all the problems in the story then have a giant orgy with Shinji?
There isn't enough Shinji x Reiquarium stories out there. Or even omakes. And Rei's socially _off_ enough not to find anything strange with the idea of doing so if there was some remotely possible in-story way for it to work.
Vivi239 chapter 19 . 3/6/2018
I am seriously enjoying this story, and hope to see more in the future. I also hope something *bad* happens to Gendo and/or Chiron...
Madman with a Mobile Suit chapter 19 . 4/26/2017
no worries dude, I've been there, I know what it's like. well, not there EXACTLY, but my teenage years weren't exactly... restful. I had mountains of adult stress (including taking care of my grandmother) on top of all the usual teen dramas, all at once for 3 whole years. It nearly killed me.

What I'm trying to say is, take your time, I know it's hard, and it's good to have ya back.

Madman, Unicorn gundam, heading out.