Reviews for Superwomen of Eva: Lilith's Herald
Madman with a Mobile Suit chapter 19 . 4/26
no worries dude, I've been there, I know what it's like. well, not there EXACTLY, but my teenage years weren't exactly... restful. I had mountains of adult stress (including taking care of my grandmother) on top of all the usual teen dramas, all at once for 3 whole years. It nearly killed me.

What I'm trying to say is, take your time, I know it's hard, and it's good to have ya back.

Madman, Unicorn gundam, heading out.
cornholio4 chapter 19 . 4/12
Feel sorry for asuka for losing her home and to be manipulated by gender but I do wish she faces karma for her actions later

I hope vendors gets taken down and you think soon we will see Chiron get taken care of, like arrested if it's after tendon has been taken care of and evidence of his doings are uncovered
Dragonjek chapter 19 . 4/4
Rei and Shinji were just so adorable this chapter. I definitely think Hikari is right in that this is time to tell him-both because the Silver Surfer has now closely intersected into his personal life and because her feelings for him are growing ever stronger (and vice versa. Although I can't help but imagine that she'd need advice on a WHOLE lot of basic relationship stuff...). I think he'd be surprised by her being a clone, and by her being partially Angelic, but he wouldn't object from that-the only issue is the "I'm a clone of your mom" thing (also... that means that Yui Ikari looked like Lilith. That's sort of weird). But I can't see that being more than a hiccup... although depending on how long it takes Shinji to process the information, a potentially painful one.
I can't decide, though... would Rei be cuter making out in her normal appearance, or all shiny and silver?

It's great that he's healed so soon! Although the method of healing was quite... intimate. I do wonder about his tone-up. Being hotter is a definite plus, but you devoted too much attention to his physique for me to think that it's just for her to have a boyfriend closer to her in smexiness. I look forwards to seeing what magic you work here.

I can't help but think that this whole Happosai chase will get resolved in some incredibly anticlimactic way by Shinji doing something any normal person could do, when all the superpowered, literally divine and demonic magics did squat to the little shitbag. I'm not sure why, though.

When I saw the chapter title I thought some righteous smackdown was going to be laid on Gendo or Chiron, but I guess the title was about Mari. I'm afraid I don't have quite enough skill ranks in Knowledge (Marvel) to identify what the staff is, though. Although the mass deaths really suck, considering how many ordinary NERV employees were probably there... but she'd be far from the first Marvel character to lose control of their new powers in a devastating way.

I doubt she'd think of it (both because she's trying not to die and because it would be a story breaker), but Rei's board can scan and replicate abilities of machines it touches, like when we learned how it could tell time from scanning a cellphone. Could she sneak under the Geofront, float up into Terminal Dogma, scan the machine that records her for loading into a new Rei, then replace all files with her current mindset so that she could, at the very least, continue to oppose Gendo and protect Shinji after her possible death?
I just want to know if that's something that was possible.

And finally, thanks for continuing this, and for updating one of your fics that I've enjoyed the most. I wish you the best in handling the troubles that have come to plague you.
Panther-Strife chapter 19 . 4/3
You gotta continue Omake 2: Shinji gets a bigger body. And let's hope that shinji can defend his self from his tormentors.
Xenriel chapter 19 . 4/2
First of all, good to see you again. It must be a pain to keep continue with a story after going with whatever it is that you've gone through, so it's good to see you keeping on.

Second, I'll going to forego the ever-growing hatred I have against Gendo and Chiron to think about the complications that came up to Keel's demise. Have to admit, I did not see that coming.

Third... Cosplay as DC characters? Priceless!

Keep on keeping on.
Johny Olde chapter 19 . 4/2
I'm so glad to see you post a new chapter for my favorite story of yours. I love how Rei and Shinji experienced their first dance. It definitely felt special. I remember reading another eva fanfic of Shinji and Rei dancing in a ballroom but in formal attires. I feel this makes it more in-character. But regardless, I love reading Evangelion fanfics. Different alternative storylines that are possible... but only in our own imaginations.
Quathis chapter 19 . 3/31
Yeah, Shinji did get a good deal from Rei with the healing, but he really shouldn't have needed it. Gendo finally severed whatever hopeful bond Shinji still had with his former father. This, hopefully, will allow him to grow as a person away from his poisonous sire. His need to have his new family nearby will be a problem in the short term, but I do worry that Gendo will cause him more trauma in the near future. May cause any hidden weaknesses or strengths to be unleashed. Until next time.
gunman chapter 19 . 3/31
First of all, haven't read this story for a while, so for that I'm sorry.
Secondly, after reading this chapter, I have little desire to read the last chapter where Shinji got beat up by Chiron and under Gendo's orders.
And where were the heroines when this was going on?
Thirdly, it's nice to see that Shinji and Rei are so close, and getting closer.
Fourth, after reading this chapter, I really hope you're going to kill Gendo and Asuka... don't get me wrong, I hate Gendo even more now, and Asuka is just aching for a butt-kicking. Her arrogance and egotistical nature, not to mention her willingness to just step over and on people makes her more of a bully than a villain.
(I could use more coarse language, but the auto-filters would just put *** in place of it)
Fifthly, it's nice that Shinji has some back-up, or people and super-people in his corner. Not that Kensuke is any real help. But I'm glad to see he's got people who care for him.
Sixthly, I know that a lot of people have been giving you good and bad reviews, but that's just their own opinions, so don't take it so hard.
Seventhly, love the Omakes. Especially the one where Hyuga and Shigeru just gunned down Gendo.
Lastly, are you going to put in any lemons between Shinji and Rei into this story?

Great job on this.
Write on.
Max chapter 19 . 3/30
Oh come on. Shinji just gets a comic book physique after Chiron beat him up. No need to work to improve yourself, just have other people do it for you!

Also jesus christ you suck at writing Asuka. Every single time she shows up she's exactly the same goddamn 'evil bitch who hates everything and cares about no one except herself' and it's so fucking boring. Like I get that you think the 13 year old redhead with huge mental problems and the shittiest upbringing possible is irredeemable for not sucking Shinji off the first chance she had, but come on, at least try to write her as something resembling a human instead of a cackling villain.

I mean christ, in canon Ritsuko did actual atrocities and you paint her as some tragic heroine, whereas all Asuka does is teenage bullshit and might as well be a teenage serial killer the way you write.
Dragonjek chapter 17 . 5/4/2016
Did they... break... Shinji? Under enough pain and over a long enough period of time, anyone's mind and will to resist will eventually snap. I wonder how Gendo expects Shinji to *competently* pilot Unit 01 if he did? And if he didn't... Shinji has very clearly abandoned all imagery of Gendo as his father. Does he still have the strength to be willing to stand up to his tormentor, even such a way could be found?

You know, I hope that Gendo underestimates Shinji for once. Shinji always reacts the way Gendo expects and wants. But he's had exposure to heroes now, and no one is ever the same after that. And well... Gendo may be an ass, but he *is* brilliant. And Shinji's mother was one of the foremost scientists in Eva research. If he ever had a reason to put his brain to use (what do grades matter if no one praises you for doing well, or gets upset if you do badly?), there's no logical reason he couldn't be very devious himself.

I think I can see what the bait Gendo's setting up is. Rei has been getting worse at hiding her feelings, Gendo has never really accepted the proof that she isn't the Silver Surfer, and he saw how she reacted to Shinji being imprisoned. Just that injustice was almost enough to send Rei to confront him; but torturing Shinji and parading his body around the Geofront as a macabre trophy and example? Chiron is lucky she wasn't on her board when she slapped him, or his head wouldn't be attached to his body. If anything could make Rei act irrationally, it would be this.

If Asuka is involved in setting the trap, then she'd definitely not hesitate to kill her upon seeing that the Silver Surfer is Rei, even if she doesn't hate her as much as in canon (it helps that Rei is less doll-like. I wonder about Hikari?). She lacks her canonical redemptive features in most of your stories. And Gendo... well, he could say he's taking her away for processing or something, kill her, then churn out the next Rei. And since Rei's soul transfers between clones, but not her full memories (as he'd likely take an older archived memory of Rei), she'd be able to use to board... could she or Lilith store a copy of her memories in the board in case something like that happens? Although I doubt she'd knowingly enter a situation where that would be the outcome, if she thought that going would get what she wanted from Gendo...

I can't see Rei not reacting to this, not after all the effort that's gone into making her learn to feel. Although I'm surprised that you suggested Shinji's rage at Asuka for killing SS implied love-Shinji and Silver Surfer-Rei have barely interacted at all in the story. Shinji is clearly coming to love Rei, and is going out of his way to do things for her (like attend a cosplay party, when I can't imagine Shinji of all people actually attending such a thing. Will he and Rei share a theme in costuming? If the party is still a go, that is.)

It's times like this that I almost wish Gendo succeeds. Just so he can see what exactly waits for him on the side he longs for so much, when Yui is able to act on the tortures inflicted on her son. If he plans to spend eternity with her, it would be an eternity of hatred.

If there is one good thing coming out of this mess, it is that good things shine brightest surrounded by muck. Now, when things are so low, seems like one of the likeliest times for Shinji and Rei to realize that they love one another, or for her secret to come out. Considering that she indirectly played a part in this fiasco (although it was in no way her fault), and considering that we don't always feel guilt for rational reasons, I think that might be likely. I think the board could heal Shinji... but Gendo would definitely know it was her in that case.

Lilith sounds like the voice of peace and reason, and I hope she has a plan. But...

The Silver Surfer is famous for being the Herald of the ANTAGONIST Galactus. And for abandoning his service.
Dragonjek chapter 18 . 5/3/2016
Please, write more.
Please.
Please.
We need to see more.
This is too much of a cliffhanger for any sane man to endure.
T_T
Ads.A1 chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
This is a great update. I'm loving this story and am glad it isn't dead.
beamknight87 chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
Seriously? Shinji being blamed for the entire crap that happened with the 10th? You portray Gendo as a complete asshole but I guess this was rather too much. The way this story is heading I can see Shinji not moving a damn finger to help Asuka in the near future, so maybe she'll get her dumb ass absorbed by the 12th, and that's not even considering her losing streak all the way to the 15th.
Anyways, hope you update soon.
Starfire99 chapter 18 . 6/29/2014
Nice to finally see a new chapter for this story. I honestly think you have too many stories going at once and the update times for all of them are suffering because of that.
beamknight87 chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Ok, killing Adam this early was really unexpected.
Compared to the other SOE stories out there, this one certainly took its time to kick off with some action, but it certainly didn't disappoint given how drastically it has deviated from the canon story.
Also, you barely introduced her but Asuka seems to be a total bitch, a million times worse than how she is portrayed even in your other tale, "Vengeful Devil" (Seriously? Killing a whole bunch of the crew of the fleet by leaping from ship to ship, accomplishes absolutely nothing with it and no one gives a rat ass about that? Haha oh wow).
Gotta keep reading.