Reviews for Superwomen of Eva: Lilith's Herald
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 6/28
Good job on the start.
InvisibleInk42 chapter 20 . 6/25
I've been following this story since 2016 I think? Always end up coming back to it, I love your writing style so much, I can't even begin to describe how amazing it is without creating a very long list of reasons why. Nevertheless, this is a story I treasure very much. :)
Lefty343 chapter 9 . 5/31
Can I cry too? I feel like crying ;w;
BlueSkyHeadLeft chapter 20 . 10/20/2018
Hello, I'm not really active here on FF or anything, but I happened to find this story while I was looking around and fell in love with it.
I understand this story hasn't been updated in a while, but that's okay, I just wanted to thank you for writing it in the first place. It's such a refreshing piece to read, with its realistic choices and consequences that the characters make, and frankly that's rather rare to find nowadays.

Keep doing whatever needs to be done in your real life, I will be here waiting eagerly for when you return.

Signed,
Lefty (your newest fan) :)
Bcaffera chapter 20 . 4/5/2018
Excellent story.
I don't really like crossover with Marvel or Shinji/Rei stories. But when I started to read this, I couldn't stop. Is sooooo good. Second favourite of your stories (first is Rebirth, I love that story. Shinji/Misato FTW)
Your vision of the characters might be extremist, but is completely fair. Gendo is a manipulative asshole who would burn every person in the world to be with Yui, Asuka is a piece of shit who deserve to be rip apart into tiny pieces by her own mother, Chiron should be shot with a shotgun in the ass and Kensuke is a delusional fool.
The battles are awesome. Is incredible how you mix the Marvel Universe without breaking the coherence of Evangelion.
I enjoy the scene where Misato arrest Asuka through and through. I read it some times when I want to feel better.
Now that Shinji is healed by the power of the board, maybe he should have a increase in synchronization. Just to annoy the red-headed bitch and begin to destroy her little by little.
And the superwomans should destroy every means that Gendo has to achieve his goal.
I say it again. Excellent story. Hope that you keep writing (and hope you keep with Rebirth too).
Cheers

P.D.: sorry if my english is not that good. Is not my native language.
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 3/22/2018
Wonderful
Mac chapter 20 . 3/21/2018
jesus christ if you hate Asuka this much just kill her off with a bus or something. this incredible hateboner of yours for a mentally unwell thirteen year old is just embarassing.
fictionelement777 chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
THANK YOU FOR THIS UPDATE! WE'VE BEEN WAITING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!
Panther-Strife chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
Hope to see more on that omake. And I just wanted for everyone to know that Grant Douglas Ward is my favorite character in the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. tv show.

Also I can see that Sumire Nagara would be a great female Black Panther. And I hope shinji plays a big part in the downfall of his bastard father.
Quathis chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
NERV and the Angels are making it difficult for the superheroines to catch a break. The girls have short term issues with Mari and long term ones with NERV, though hacking the MAGI just might solve both of those in one go. Evidence against Gendo would provide, at the least, some good leverage on the man, though he is a slippery one. He probably has a plan if information like that does reach the public. And knowing him, it wouldn't be a very nice plan for everyone else. Until next time.
Dragonjek chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
Can we get an omake at some point about Rei shoving the other Reis into her board, then making some sort of Silver Surfer Hive Mind to quickly solve all the problems in the story then have a giant orgy with Shinji?
There isn't enough Shinji x Reiquarium stories out there. Or even omakes. And Rei's socially _off_ enough not to find anything strange with the idea of doing so if there was some remotely possible in-story way for it to work.
Vivi239 chapter 19 . 3/6/2018
I am seriously enjoying this story, and hope to see more in the future. I also hope something *bad* happens to Gendo and/or Chiron...
Madman with a Mobile Suit chapter 19 . 4/26/2017
no worries dude, I've been there, I know what it's like. well, not there EXACTLY, but my teenage years weren't exactly... restful. I had mountains of adult stress (including taking care of my grandmother) on top of all the usual teen dramas, all at once for 3 whole years. It nearly killed me.

What I'm trying to say is, take your time, I know it's hard, and it's good to have ya back.

Madman, Unicorn gundam, heading out.
cornholio4 chapter 19 . 4/12/2017
Feel sorry for asuka for losing her home and to be manipulated by gender but I do wish she faces karma for her actions later

I hope vendors gets taken down and you think soon we will see Chiron get taken care of, like arrested if it's after tendon has been taken care of and evidence of his doings are uncovered
Dragonjek chapter 19 . 4/4/2017
Rei and Shinji were just so adorable this chapter. I definitely think Hikari is right in that this is time to tell him-both because the Silver Surfer has now closely intersected into his personal life and because her feelings for him are growing ever stronger (and vice versa. Although I can't help but imagine that she'd need advice on a WHOLE lot of basic relationship stuff...). I think he'd be surprised by her being a clone, and by her being partially Angelic, but he wouldn't object from that-the only issue is the "I'm a clone of your mom" thing (also... that means that Yui Ikari looked like Lilith. That's sort of weird). But I can't see that being more than a hiccup... although depending on how long it takes Shinji to process the information, a potentially painful one.
I can't decide, though... would Rei be cuter making out in her normal appearance, or all shiny and silver?

It's great that he's healed so soon! Although the method of healing was quite... intimate. I do wonder about his tone-up. Being hotter is a definite plus, but you devoted too much attention to his physique for me to think that it's just for her to have a boyfriend closer to her in smexiness. I look forwards to seeing what magic you work here.

I can't help but think that this whole Happosai chase will get resolved in some incredibly anticlimactic way by Shinji doing something any normal person could do, when all the superpowered, literally divine and demonic magics did squat to the little shitbag. I'm not sure why, though.

When I saw the chapter title I thought some righteous smackdown was going to be laid on Gendo or Chiron, but I guess the title was about Mari. I'm afraid I don't have quite enough skill ranks in Knowledge (Marvel) to identify what the staff is, though. Although the mass deaths really suck, considering how many ordinary NERV employees were probably there... but she'd be far from the first Marvel character to lose control of their new powers in a devastating way.

I doubt she'd think of it (both because she's trying not to die and because it would be a story breaker), but Rei's board can scan and replicate abilities of machines it touches, like when we learned how it could tell time from scanning a cellphone. Could she sneak under the Geofront, float up into Terminal Dogma, scan the machine that records her for loading into a new Rei, then replace all files with her current mindset so that she could, at the very least, continue to oppose Gendo and protect Shinji after her possible death?
I just want to know if that's something that was possible.

And finally, thanks for continuing this, and for updating one of your fics that I've enjoyed the most. I wish you the best in handling the troubles that have come to plague you.