Reviews for Superwomen of Eva: Lilith's Herald
Archdruid-Sephiroth chapter 8 . 12/19/2008
Orion my man... suck is one thing you do not. Though I was hoping for the inevitable battle between Storm and The Surfer. This chapter didn't disappoint though being a decidedly touching moment. Not to mention the tension building towards Mayumi going off the deep end... if that is what happens...

Even if Gendo discovers Rei's true nature, how does he expect to keep her under control? I know how the government did it in F4:ROTSS but does Gendo or Akagi even realize that could be an option yet? They're smart but I don't think they are as smart as the Great Reed Richards. Not to mention Rei had some power of her own even before she became The Surfer. AT Fields are tricky things after all.
dennisud chapter 8 . 12/18/2008
I'm actually looking for ward to the scene when Gendo tries his manipulations on Rei! I wonder how he'll deal with Lillith and the Soul of Yui as I think She will have some hand in later events.

Great set of stories and a hell of a great world to play with here!

dennsiud
Popkov chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
Oh my... let me guess. She-hulk. Am I close?
Popkov chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
Oh-kay. I was like "ooh a gift from Lilith i wonder" and then I found out it was a flying surf-board... oh man you even gave her the name... this is so corny. But since it seems like it will be a ShinjiRei story, it's awesome! I wonder when Shinji finds out. heh
Belthasar chapter 8 . 12/18/2008
So how will Rei get out of this mess I wonder... It probably won't be possible for her to fake all of the tests, unless she has enough warning and can take samples from her clones or something.
PennStGuy chapter 8 . 12/18/2008
Nah, you're still awesome. I've been dying for a new chapter of this story, glad to see you're still writing it. Really good chapter as always.
Zenn1 chapter 8 . 12/18/2008
With that last omake, you would think they'd have to rename the school "Hero High" or something what with how nobody even reacting to Spirit in the room and all...

Anyway, this story is getting more awesome every chapter. And though I wish you would make this story your priority (b/c Rei is my fav super-girl), I know you've got to do your own thing.
Mike313 chapter 8 . 12/18/2008
Okay, first off, you don't suck. Real life concerns always have to take priority over writing fan fiction, and besides, even though you may have slowed down a bit lately, you're still faster than a lot of authors around here. Have more readers than a lot of them, too, and for good reason. And sometimes chapters just don't want to come. It happens.

Now that that's out of the way, good chapter. The Bastard King suspects. Now we have to see if Akagi can confirm his suspicions or not.

The scene where Misato invites Rei to live with them is pretty touching, though something seems oddly familar about it... :P Rei probably should have felt some surprise when she started tearing up, though, since, in canon, she apparently never did it until the 16th Angel.
Neferius chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
Yet again, I'm impressed. Adapting to the surfer was pretty seamless and I think teaming up with spirit works well.

I look forward to more.

Read ya Later.
Shadow Zeranion chapter 7 . 11/25/2008
Hmm... Though its been about a month since this chapter came out I just realized I never got around to reviewing it. Anyways, things are looking more interesting this time around, especially with the Angels doing their best to get their hands on a hybrid. I'm guessing the other red/blue pattern your referencing in this one is Storm, and it will be interesting to see what she does. I hope you update it again soon.
deathgeonous chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
Really fun stuff. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 11/15/2008
Interesting chapter and theory that the Angels have a hive mind. As always, the omakes are awesomely hilarious.
ExtinctionsEnd chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
For some reason asuka said "Wait to go" instead of "Way to go" in the omake. Other than that I couldn't stop laughing the entire fic.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
Well, well, soldier...

Interesting as usual.

Nice battle. And you even treated us to some good ol' Asuka-Bashing! LOL DAMN! THAT's gotta hurt! XD

And the Surfer kissin' the Shin-man...one big-ass "Aw!". LOL Very nice.

The omakes, hilarious as always. Specially the second one! ROFL

Good work so far, son. Keep this up. I'm curious as to just WHO is this new player.

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Zoro50 chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
Coolness, fun chapter man, that was a good battle though I hate it, I feel bad for Asuka. Another question, why the inclusion of so many Superwomen? It might start getting distracting after a while.

Anyway