Reviews for Superwomen of Eva: Lilith's Herald
Hildebrant chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
ok I now insist that you get down to work on this story exclusively because I've long been a Silver Surfer fan for as long as I can remember and he was the sole reason I went to see the last Fantastic Four movie. Please keep this up and update soon as I want to see if you do this with any of the other characters aside from Misato, and as another reviewer stated, will you have Misato go She-Hulk in this story or have Rei go Herald mode in Misato's story? Just to keep with the trend that Marvel is doing these days of having cameos in their new films so as to tie them altogether. Just a thought. Update soon
James Rei's Gaurdian chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Nice start. Can't wait for chapter 2.
Jess D chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I have to admit, the world 'Herald' in the title gave me a hint as to whom Rei Ayanami would be turning into in this story. Though I was skepitcal at first, whehter this story would come out any good in the first chapter. The answer to which, I'm pleasently surprised to say, turned out to be far better than I had expected to be. In fact, the power of the Surfer, for some reason, seems to fit in with Rei herself. Stonic and ever calm, with an almost god-like patience that should serve her well in wielding such power, as well as help her grow into a person. Yes, I do believe you have accomplished what you set out to do, and that is to write a fairly decent and worthwhile story; keep up the great work.
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Second favorite pairing in EVA, next to Misato/Shinji. By the way, what did you think of my idea? I don't mind if you don't use it, but I would like to know what you thought about it.
pheonixspike chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Sweet story along with your other one, Emerald fury. I hope you get to finish these as they are really good. I have one question though.

You said you were going to make stories giving all the girls of Eva superpowers which is awsome seeing how they have been mostly ignored in the superpower dept. And in one author notes you also said you might merge them in the future. Are you going to merg these stories (And I'm assuming Mike313's story will be included in this collab) later in their own seperate story, or are you going to merg them now? The reason i ask is it is possible at this time to merg and have them spill over into each other. This one has started at the 5th but gave no implications to the previous angels and what happened to them. In spirit, Hikari was unable to hurt the 5th and had to let the Evas beat it like they originally did, So it could possibly work. Then your Emerald story didn't even start till after the JA incident, so that hasn't come up yet in any of the other two stories. Either way would be sweet, but I'm personnally rooting for the later. Just the thought of these superwomen facing down the MP Evas just gives me a shiver up my spine!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Wow! I like! I always did have a soft spot for Rei. ::nods:: Looking forward to more!
Brax The Great chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
well, orion, another great story, and again, so friggin original! So, Rei Ayanami is Lillith's Silver Surfer? Very cool! Can't wait to see how this plays out!
Cryoxe chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Wow this looks really interesting and I'm loving it so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Fifth Horseman chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Off to another good start. Given the quality of your other work, this should be good.
Chungdoo chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
A very good start! I really like the whole Silver Surfer thing. The only thing i thought wrong with it was that Rei did not really react that much to the news that her purpose to the commander could no longer be fulfilled. I think it was a great idea to have Rei and Lillith talk though. Well those are just my thoughts! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon.
Andrew Hildreth chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
dude, LOVE the way you began this one! I can't wait to see the rest of it, because I'm a sucker for Rei Ayanami stories that portray her getting in touch with her inner Angel and rebelling against Gendo the Bastard King. I hope you get this one updated quickly. I'll be waiting with baited breath!

Andrew
Tobi the good boy chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Hm Silver Surfer eh? Never saw that one coming. I look foward to seeing what you do. I wonder however, will these stories be seperate and then joind together like the upcoming Avengers movie? Not a bad idea if you do it. Anyways I look foward to seeing what happens.

Oh and to Genomaxis_4005, the bits Marvel could own from this chapater are some of the lines. Remember they dont just own the characters and designs, but they alos own the text that appears in those comics as well.

Til next chapter ja ne!

Tobi's a good boy!
Mike313 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Rei Ayanami, the Silver Surfer. I love it. Not much else to say right now, except that I'm eager to see her in action. I do wonder what NERV will make of her mysterious disappearences, though.

Fun but totally useless fact: my Hikari's superhero name was almost Silver Spirit instead of just Spirit, because of her hair. However, I didn't want people thinking she would have the Surfer's powers when she didn't, so I shortened it to just Spirit.
Genomaxis4005 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That was a pretty good start.

Noticed one tiny error,“Get ready for the section shot!” Misato ordered.

I'm sure you meant second shot, not section shot.

Really interesting portrayal of Lilith in here.

A lot different from almost every other fic where she hates everything and wish for revenge.

I'm curious as to what Rei will be able to do and what the gift is.

As of right now, I don't see what connection she has to any Marvel Comic character.

But anyway, I liked it and hope your Muse can keep all these stories going.
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19