Reviews for Best Friend or Boyfriend?
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Loved the Taito, as I love all Taito, and loved the story too. Very nice, and pretty funny at some parts. Good work buddy.
Yuffie Miki chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
this is a great story. when are you going to up date it?
Nekocin chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This is really cute. At least they didn't angst much about their feelings. XDD
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Aww, how kawaii! And Taichi was so cute. Gotta add the Taito! .

I liked it. Takari is always great!
Harryholic chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
That was really sweet! I love how you portrayed the relationship between Hikari and Takeru. I agree that the end was a bit rushed, but overall it was really good!
Kos-L chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
ooh this fic was so good at the beging!, but at the very end part D' the only thing that matters the most!, was so rushed! DDx

The kiss wasn't detailed neither their feelings or reactions aftertwards and during the kiss; it had just some breifs explanations of facts and outcomes U_U ,so sad ;_;.

Though i liked the fic! :) cute idea
Captain Kork chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
that was a sweet moment between tK and Kari. That thing about how Kari was saying, "outside the bedroom, I don't need to know about that-"

That was hilarious! I needed a laugh, I read like three sad stories in a row -hits self on head- bad me! I made myself cry.
puasluoma chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
It was good!
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
HOLY HELL!

You DEDICATED this to ME?

Just.. abh... ashtaba... maarf.*yes those are the noises I made when I read this, try saying them :p*

THAT WAAS SO SWEET OF YOU JUST MEGA WOW!

*hugs*

" “Would you like to add the kissing?” Hikari was speechless, her usual confident and calm composure flew out the window as she felt herself melt into some sort of emotional goo. "

.Ever.