Reviews for This Is Blood
Guest chapter 28 . 5/27/2015
"I walked down the aisle and ignored the tiny little nerves that jumped as I approached where Lily sat. I took the seat beside her"

THIS MAKES ME SO SAD BC YOU DIDNT FINISH THE STORY, IT FEELS LIKE SUCH FORESHADOWING AND SKWLQKQLQPQL I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH
tealeaves chapter 30 . 3/13/2015
WISH you would update x
MissSlytherpuff chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
This is seriously extremely well written. It looks really good and I can't wait to read more. Siriusly, it looks REALLY awesome :)
GorgeouslyCrimsonAngel chapter 30 . 10/26/2013
alright hon, you really need to finish this more than aewsome story that you've got going, and to be quite honest it really makes sence to me dispite you telling that it's all over the place.
But you really realy cam't just stop writing a story as awesome as this without getting complaint. You peomised you would update so go ahead and update.

Kill her off oe something but finish the damn story!

Sorry about that but this is kinda pissing, i really really do hope you'll find some time to grant my request and complete this story which i really love and no one but you can officially finish it, because it is your story... So please please please find it in you to do something about it and really really update... :(

hopping to see another chap soon
Angel 3
TheDuckKnight chapter 30 . 4/28/2013
oh my god you can't just leave it there! please please updateeee!
ksrules43 chapter 30 . 2/11/2013
I love the story, it's really well written. This is just a friendly(maybe not so friendly) reminder to UPDATE! I see its been a while and perhaps you needed a reminder. Here ya go.
PhoenixTail7 chapter 30 . 1/2/2013
HOW DID YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THIS :o
XxIrisHawthornxX chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
Hallelujah! sexual tension slightly broken! :D
XxIrisHawthornxX chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
I love your writing style! :) And I have a sneaky suspicion that Veronica will be seeing a lot more of Sirius ;)
Leightning chapter 30 . 4/27/2012
Now, thats the worst place EVER to leave a story...I honestly dont think you should bother re-writing it because its quite good as it is, and frankly re-writings take a lot of energy. Please, please, finish it! 30 chapters is a long story which means you have spend a lot of time writing it.

I shall be subscribing this to story alert. And I hope youll find the time and interest to start writing again.

/Love
A.C chapter 30 . 4/6/2012
Seriously? Come on! It's 3.30 in the morning and I'm up reading ths amazing story. You have to finish it! You owe it to thi obsessed teenager! Do it for the fans! 333333
90210 chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
LOVEE!
PhoenixTail7 chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Still so exasperating!
PhoenixTail7 chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
BTW This is my second time reading this FF
PhoenixTail7 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Siriusly love this fan fiction! Please don't leave it abandoned!