Reviews for Dangerous Paths
MizDenton chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Sunshine! It's Amy from X-Men. I've had your stories on my to read list since you posted them and I have finally gotten a chance to do just that.

This is very well done. I will be reading the rest shortly.

I'm so glad that you're writing for a show I just love.
roswell lover11 chapter 23 . 7/27/2008
hi

i have read all the chapters.

Are you going Sequel

i hope so

roswell lover11
Jessi84 chapter 23 . 7/27/2008
And here I thought H and Sara would become a couple.. *sigh* Probably in a Sequel? There's a lot potential.. Kyle, Julia and Sara..

Anyways this was a really good story and I hope to read more of you soon.
TenFour chapter 23 . 7/27/2008
Excellent story, you had me from beginning to end...I picked it up late and read in one go...love the dynamics between H and Sara...surely not the end though!

Please, a sequal and these two together is a must surely!
AM-AtLoLevad chapter 23 . 7/27/2008
Aw... he's like a superhero... they always end up alone and it makes me sad. I loved it. :) Great story sunny!
Jessi84 chapter 21 . 7/22/2008
The road H is taking is dangerous.. especially for him and his sanity. I'm no sure if staying dead for everyone is such a good idea, cause he's slipping into real darkness and once you're in, it's hard to get out again.
Jessi84 chapter 20 . 7/22/2008
Finally we're in the here and now. *grin* I can't wait how this will go on.. H being "dead" and probably undercover? Can't wait for the next chapter.
babygurl1944 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Another great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Jessi84 chapter 18 . 7/20/2008
Hopefully she won't tell her, cause it's his to tell. My god, Rick is so unnerving.. deserved him right to get a punch.. Now Sara just have to get well again soon so he can tell her.. or well.. we can start with the runway scene again and probably after that he can tell her.
Jessi84 chapter 16 . 7/20/2008
So they're getting along very well now, that's very good. Those were two great chapters, can't wait for the next.
Jessi84 chapter 14 . 7/19/2008
This story is really good. I can't wait to see where this goes and when the "past chapters" will end and a chapter in the "here" begins, meaning when he's lying on the runway.
AffairWithACrossbow chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
Awesome, awesome, awesome! I'm hooked on this story now, and can't wait to read more!.

CaineSpeedle