Reviews for Children of Prophecies
nayin17 chapter 1 . 6/22
Hmmm interesting first chapter
bub23453 chapter 53 . 5/24
is it next week yet? lol
solsticephoenix57 chapter 53 . 2/10
You should finish this story. It's amazingly well written, and I love the plot. The amount of grammatical errors is slim to none, and you've thought the plot out very well, so everything is connected. It makes for a very interesting story. I really hope you'll continue it, as I'm very interested to find out what you had in mind for the next chapter of their lives. You're really a wonderful writer. Good luck!
Gryffindork8 chapter 53 . 5/20/2014
You should finish this. It's really well done :) hope you don't stop here.
FluffyNargles chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I love your story, please don't leave it!
Miss Millie chapter 53 . 10/5/2013
Hello,
I have loved your story for along long time and have reread it several times. Just to let you know we are still out here pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese write more. Maybe get Harry and Ginny together sence Sirius knows them. Will they meet Hr. While shopping Neville met her in the gardens.
Good luck in all you do.
baby Cyclopes chapter 53 . 4/13/2013
This is an AWESOME story! :)
I can't wait tell you update! :)
FreelanceBum chapter 35 . 2/28/2013
Aw, poor Herms.

In Chicago I was able to leave school to go home for lunch for elementary school, so I didn't even think that that was unusual until you pointed it out.
darians-enemy chapter 53 . 7/6/2012
Cant wait to see how this story end, and the beginning of the new one...although I was lucky that so much of this was already written, I may wait on the new one until you're a few chapters in.
darians-enemy chapter 27 . 7/5/2012
usually we see Ron as an almost fully formed Chess Master. It was nice to see how he learned...and evidently Arthur was no slouch either.

You mentioned previously that you were on total bed rest. I hope your problems resolve themselves soon...but you come before a story.

Good Luck!
darians-enemy chapter 26 . 7/5/2012
WELL h&G are certainly a stranded witch and wizard. Remus was so close and yet so far!
darians-enemy chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
try telling them that he had better things to do with his time? CRUCUIO!
darians-enemy chapter 17 . 7/4/2012
I'm at a loss for words...how could people even as stupid as the Dursleys believe a child even a magical child could inflict cancer? Why do they care if it looks like Harry still lives there? Won't the wards fall when he's gone?
darians-enemy chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
so Petunia wouldn't cooperate? Not as a child, not as an adult, her blind spot where Duddydiddydum (emphasis on the DUMB) is concerned...so why would she cooperate with your chapter?

Poor Ginny, herlife is a horror right now, and we know Vernon will blame Harry for whatever is wrong with Petunia.

Where is dumbass Dumbles? He hasn't even bothered to check on Harry.
darians-enemy chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
I started this on SIYE, but they are only up to chapter 10, and I'm greedy. Hopefully there aren't too many changes.
I see Tonks hasn't gotten to the point that she hexes anyone that calls her Nymph yet...but she's stll young (: