Reviews for Children of Prophecies
ThunderSphinx chapter 53 . 3/20
Awww poor Harry. Everything is so new to him. Unlike in canon, here he had a loving home and isn't anxious to leave for Hogwarts and he considers Janet the closest thing he has to a mother. Aww.

Sirius, Alice, and Remus should show him pictures of his parents. Better get Hagrid working on that photo album! :)

I hope they don't send him off to Hogwarts without telling him the "Boy-Who-Lived" story and explain how his beloved parents were taken away from him.

I sure hope James and Lily were prepared just in case they died and left him letters and Pensieve memories in one of his Gringotts Vaults.

Lol, wait till the Weasley family, especially Ron, find out their daughter and sister lived with Harry Potter for 6 years. xD
ThunderSphinx chapter 48 . 3/20
So Professor McGonnagall has found Harry. I'm glad that Alice and Sirius and Remus will he able to reunite with him :)

And yes, good on Minerva, to not trust Dumbledore. He kept Harry from his Godparents! Frank needs to stop sticking up for him. Being somebody's lapdog is unbecoming lol.

And Hermione should have already got her Hogwarts. She should have gotten it the previous summer, because her birthday is in September. She would not have gotten it during the Summer of '91 because she would have already had her birthday by then.
FreelanceBum chapter 20 . 1/19
I've always found that pairing's age range bothersome, but its even worse when she is 12 and he is almost 30.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Hmmm interesting first chapter
bub23453 chapter 53 . 5/24/2015
is it next week yet? lol
solsticephoenix57 chapter 53 . 2/10/2015
You should finish this story. It's amazingly well written, and I love the plot. The amount of grammatical errors is slim to none, and you've thought the plot out very well, so everything is connected. It makes for a very interesting story. I really hope you'll continue it, as I'm very interested to find out what you had in mind for the next chapter of their lives. You're really a wonderful writer. Good luck!
Gryffindork8 chapter 53 . 5/20/2014
You should finish this. It's really well done :) hope you don't stop here.
FluffyNargles chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I love your story, please don't leave it!
Miss Millie chapter 53 . 10/5/2013
Hello,
I have loved your story for along long time and have reread it several times. Just to let you know we are still out here pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese write more. Maybe get Harry and Ginny together sence Sirius knows them. Will they meet Hr. While shopping Neville met her in the gardens.
Good luck in all you do.
baby Cyclopes chapter 53 . 4/13/2013
This is an AWESOME story! :)
I can't wait tell you update! :)
FreelanceBum chapter 35 . 2/28/2013
Aw, poor Herms.

In Chicago I was able to leave school to go home for lunch for elementary school, so I didn't even think that that was unusual until you pointed it out.
darians-enemy chapter 53 . 7/6/2012
Cant wait to see how this story end, and the beginning of the new one...although I was lucky that so much of this was already written, I may wait on the new one until you're a few chapters in.
darians-enemy chapter 27 . 7/5/2012
usually we see Ron as an almost fully formed Chess Master. It was nice to see how he learned...and evidently Arthur was no slouch either.

You mentioned previously that you were on total bed rest. I hope your problems resolve themselves soon...but you come before a story.

Good Luck!
darians-enemy chapter 26 . 7/5/2012
WELL h&G are certainly a stranded witch and wizard. Remus was so close and yet so far!
darians-enemy chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
try telling them that he had better things to do with his time? CRUCUIO!