Reviews for Unintended
AmberCrackle chapter 24 . 4/2
Hi.
I realize I'm reading this 5 years after you last updated but I was in the mood for some Callica. This is amazing work. I'm only on chapter 24 but I plan to finish by tomorrow. I love how Erica's sister and Callie's parents came into this story. I'm happy that you included Addie. I can't wait to know what happens in the later chapters. :D
Nicole
berlygruvr chapter 40 . 10/21/2010
No it never showed up in my email. So I got on this morning and its not listed on my alert list anymore. Not sure why?
berlygruvr chapter 41 . 10/20/2010
OMG! How have I missed all the updates you've done? I thought I had it set up to get notifications when there was a new chapter but it didn't! So glad I saw it anyway! Great story and thanks for finishing it! Awesome!
Nyx-dB chapter 38 . 6/30/2010
This is a great story. I only just found it and instantly became hooked. 38 chapters later,very fuzzy eye sight and I'm still craving more. You've got a lot to answer for. Hehe. Keep it up, I'm hoping for a happy ending.
Candice chapter 38 . 6/30/2010
Quite exciting stuff. I hope Callie and the babies are going to be okay.

Hope you update soon.

Sorry about your friend getting injured.
Erin Lycan chapter 38 . 6/29/2010
glad everything is okay with molly and callie water broke while in the middle of surgery that is not good. Great chapter update real soon plz
whitmc04 chapter 37 . 6/28/2010
Congrats on the graduation. Still Loving this story.
McLucy chapter 37 . 6/27/2010
I like your story! It's a bit weird seeing Erica actually being nice. but the story is really good
Erin Lycan chapter 36 . 6/21/2010
Hopeful they all can get through the hard times again. Great chapter update real soonplz
Candice chapter 35 . 6/21/2010
Hi

I'm glad that you've decided to continue this fic. I pretty much thought it would never be updated.

Why did you have to give the cute baby leukemia? I hope the fact that they caught it early means she won't die.

I really hope to see you updating soon.
Erin Lycan chapter 35 . 6/18/2010
Well that not good. Great chapter update real soon plz
Erin Lycan chapter 34 . 6/15/2010
Great chapter update real soon plz
Erin Lycan chapter 32 . 6/8/2010
I'm glad that you updated again. Great chapter update real soon plz
ShipperOfKevney chapter 32 . 6/7/2010
wow..longtime, no update! I'm so glad you finally updated it. I did actually forget this story and it's probably because I really can't take reading Callica stories anymore I haven't really been keeping up much at all with the Callica stories and I've actually stopped watching Grey's now..I actually hate it now and have since Erica left I refuse to watch. I hope you'll update the rest of the story faster.
zan chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Hey there this is my first time on this site and this is the first story I have read here. Amazing job this story made me smile:) Thank you for sharing your work!