Reviews for Unintended
berlygruvr chapter 40 . 10/21/2010
No it never showed up in my email. So I got on this morning and its not listed on my alert list anymore. Not sure why?
berlygruvr chapter 41 . 10/20/2010
OMG! How have I missed all the updates you've done? I thought I had it set up to get notifications when there was a new chapter but it didn't! So glad I saw it anyway! Great story and thanks for finishing it! Awesome!
Nyx-dB chapter 38 . 6/30/2010
This is a great story. I only just found it and instantly became hooked. 38 chapters later,very fuzzy eye sight and I'm still craving more. You've got a lot to answer for. Hehe. Keep it up, I'm hoping for a happy ending.
Candice chapter 38 . 6/30/2010
Quite exciting stuff. I hope Callie and the babies are going to be okay.

Hope you update soon.

Sorry about your friend getting injured.
Erin Lycan chapter 38 . 6/29/2010
glad everything is okay with molly and callie water broke while in the middle of surgery that is not good. Great chapter update real soon plz
whitmc04 chapter 37 . 6/28/2010
Congrats on the graduation. Still Loving this story.
McLucy chapter 37 . 6/27/2010
I like your story! It's a bit weird seeing Erica actually being nice. but the story is really good
Erin Lycan chapter 36 . 6/21/2010
Hopeful they all can get through the hard times again. Great chapter update real soonplz
Candice chapter 35 . 6/21/2010
Hi

I'm glad that you've decided to continue this fic. I pretty much thought it would never be updated.

Why did you have to give the cute baby leukemia? I hope the fact that they caught it early means she won't die.

I really hope to see you updating soon.
Erin Lycan chapter 35 . 6/18/2010
Well that not good. Great chapter update real soon plz
Erin Lycan chapter 34 . 6/15/2010
Great chapter update real soon plz
Erin Lycan chapter 32 . 6/8/2010
I'm glad that you updated again. Great chapter update real soon plz
ShipperOfKevney chapter 32 . 6/7/2010
wow..longtime, no update! I'm so glad you finally updated it. I did actually forget this story and it's probably because I really can't take reading Callica stories anymore I haven't really been keeping up much at all with the Callica stories and I've actually stopped watching Grey's now..I actually hate it now and have since Erica left I refuse to watch. I hope you'll update the rest of the story faster.
zan chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Hey there this is my first time on this site and this is the first story I have read here. Amazing job this story made me smile:) Thank you for sharing your work!
musicalmidget chapter 31 . 10/18/2009
Aw hunny I'm sorry to hear of his passing. How long may I ask did he survive after you took him out of the tank? Betta's tend to love solitary life. They can handle a few tank mate but other fish mainly some that can get bigger than the betta can pick on them. They seem like fighters but really it's just the males that fight with each other. It's a dominance thing.