Reviews for Another You, Another Me
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Aww man I would like to see how this pans out. Nice job!
frlarsson chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Love your story, )

best wishes, Linda
luna-301190 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
phew...intense. I was expecting it to continue, but that was a good characterisation of Jackson.
azab chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
good job :
BregoBeauty chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Amazing! I wish they would've gotten together too. Excellent job! :)
Zzee chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
How the hell did this one get past me? This is a gorgeous one-shot, Nic, beautifully written. I love how you portrayed Lisa's conflicting emotions and how her trauma taints the situation she's in. Well done, you!

"I gasp and immediately wish I hadn’t asked when his thumb slides all the way into my mouth, obscenely mimicking an entirely other part of the human anatomy."

You mean, like, an elbow, right? Teehee, couldn't help it.
Eos rosy-fingered chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Ah, that was hot! I absolutely adore this kind of premise: Jackson is still not good, not good at all, but Lisa wants him nonetheless :)

Thank you!
Ella Palladino chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Holy friggin' god. That was perfect. GREAT job! :)
Good Spirit Jokerina chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Oh, girl! That was first, found by me, X fanfic to Red Eye... And I love it!
Jess chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Uggh! When are you going to write the next chapter. :)
The Mistress of Nature chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
A follow up would be wonderful! XD Something that actually finishes off their rendez-vous.
ber1719 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
OMG! Such a good one-shot. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Seriously. :)
Jess chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Oh please, oh please, oh please, write another chapter to this. It's been months now and I keep reading it over. I need more. What happens next. Tell me.
Jess chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Love the story so far! Please write second chapter soon. But please don't let Lisa give in until the last second because she sees something in him that isn't all about the rape. Sure he hungers for her and it's too hard to fight it so he takes her but he may even care for her and she sees that so she gives into him. Just what I was thinking, you don't have to do it though, your story is already good.
Virescent Emerald chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
OMG! You simply have to write a follow up to that. That was intense.