Reviews for Chiha Mizuyori Moatsui
Also, just read your profile and noticed you've been around for a while as well. Great to have you back and (hopefully) writing more SasuHina or itahina stories. You have a gift my friend.
Btw- if you're looking for SasuHina or itahina inspirations, you should read 'Last Link' by mschifsantos or ALL stories written by 'Ink Child'. They update regularly and have been around for eons.
Why oh why did you discontinue this beauty? I love all your characters in this fic, their backgrounds and complicated history. Everything is very well thought out and wonderfully executed.

Neji's attraction towards Hinata was a surprise but very much appreciated surprise. Kiba and Shino's protectiveness towards her is sweet and Sasuke's possessiveness is damn hot!

Can I ask what happened with Itachi? Was he in love with her? Was she suppose to be his mate? Is that why he went crazy? That would have been freakin awesome if it were true. Could you continue this please?
Krishka chapter 11 . 3/12/2016
A very great concept for a story. My favorite Ninjas as Vampires and Lycans, wow... I simply can't get enough of supernatural elements. Its also nice how you categorised them, Naruto and Kiba have similar loudness to their characters, and Shino-Shikamaru a certain intelligence and distant aura like other vampires. I was definitely confused about Gaara, but you made him a hybrid perfectly explaining his transformation from a blood lusting hound, to a cold composed vampy. Also Orochimaru's inclusion and Sasuke's biting, it was really interesting to see you molding all the major elements of canon, into your AU.

Though I have two questions:
1. Does Itachi liked Hinata? As he was upset because she was betrothed to Sasuke instead of him, which rightfully should be the case. Also why Sasuke was chosen, as Itachi was not only stronger but a lot nicer and mature than Sasuke.
2. Also Kiba and Naruto being lycans how can they bond with Vampires, natural instinct and majority of their laws sort of forbids them. More so in case of Sasuke who is very much the sort of traditional vampire in this case. Being in group (nice link Btw) is a compulsion to help each other, not stick together.

Hopefully you would provide suitable explanations to many such readers queries, when you update. Which I hope is in very very... near future. Hopefully tge complete fic sees the light of the day.
XsasuxhinaxnaruX chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
you should make more! its really love it!
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
OMW! This story i AMAZING, EPIC WOW! I LOVE IT! Please please please i beegggg you UPDÀTE! I'm loving it! Please continue i beg you!
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Hmm...lycans, vampires and hybrids. This íş a lot like Underworld. Which íş one of my fav movies i like. I'm liking this §o far
narutofreak23 chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Awesomeness, you should update soon! :) :p
aurora0914 chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
this was aweosme! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Too bad you have abandoned this story *pout*, please for the love of SasuHina, update soon!
kandita chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
I take it that Hiashi have a lot of secrets and not good secrets at that. As for Sasuke dose he love her? What exactly is his feelings towards her? And, since she's the one who turned Gaara how dose that work for them both? I mean will she eventually have sex with him? Please update soon please
kandita chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
So in this vampire world whose who...I take it the Hyugas' and Uchihas' are vampires so the rest are what exactly? Ware wolf and humans? And what exactly is Sasuke to Hinata? Are they married? Are engaged?
Seraphina Dragon chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
hope to read more
Sheep-san chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
Like. Update soon!
astraea.12 chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I'm lovin' this. I hope you would find the time to update. Best of luck! :)
Death-Angel-of-Anime chapter 11 . 6/14/2011
Awesome story so far, i'd love to read more so please put up more chapters in your spare time!