Reviews for The Consequences Of Boredom
Sevs-heart chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
In self defense, here is my review! Please don't slime me :P

I really like it. Somthimes I feel that in all the other possible things to do with the HP-verse the actual canon ships get neglected: like Harry/Ginny, James/Lily. I dunno why, but I guess some authors think they;re too boring. You have proved them wrong! I like the quirkyness of your version of L/J, especially how it keeps coming back to those primary colors. (That can include Lily's eyes too, if you go for colors of light.) Good job!
asthesunshines chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
AHAHAH! wow, that was pretty funny and cute :D
AryaAliceLuna chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I love Cherry Slime! But I will still say that I enjoyed it because I do not want to be covered with slime on my birthday. Very cute story!
babyfungus chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Lovely. Sweet. I absolutely adored this.
Merry Faerie chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
So...I think you're my soul mate. First Ami/Zoi (my favorite SM pairing) and now Lily/James! I don't know how much more I can take. I loved their interaction here and the dialogue felt very real. A well-thought out story. Loved it!
Captain Crunk chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
It was a good story. An easy 3/5.

But then the ending happened.

Honestly, it couldn't have been more perfect for the story. I loved it. Makes the story really memorable, which is hard to do with the thousands of L/J stories already out there. 4.5/5.
fictiouswrighter chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I wonder how my hair would look blue... (I'm a redhead) You have me currious now, thanks. lol. I liked your story.

Luvs,

Gwen

fictiouswrighter
Amiiix3 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I've definitely read this before!

Either you sent it to me, or it was up on fanfiction before and I came across it!

It's very good. It has the perfect amount of humor, fluff, and romance... though it does have an excess of boyfriends. ]

I'm relieved there's no Snape, because he is a slimy git. *nods*

The next LxJ fanfiction you write (because you have to write more!), you're definitely putting Sirius in!
Aduuuh chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That was absolutely perfect! It embodies their most likely relationship so well!
Hpluvr7 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
interesting...i like it, but r they really 2gether the end, either way, thats a cute new take on their relationship. It's a good story!
Raquelita chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
LOVED it!so so so much. it was just the right mix of fluff, reality and humor. great job!
H4rry-Pl0pp3r chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Haha...'"Oh, yes, I had something to say, didn't I? Well, I can't remember. You're very charming, aren't I? I mean you"'

Is there going to be a second chapter? I hope so...oh well...

Harry Plopper
The Shang Kraken chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
review to ward off cherry colored slime:

very good with excellent characterization (and i agree, lilyxsnapeew
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Yay for the Snape hater author! :D I fully understand and support you, I now understand Snapey, but that doesn't mean that I have to like him! :)

But, back to bussines! GREAT fic! I haven't read a good JL fic for a long time now, and this brought back the good old "time before the Marauders-Era was infiltrated by book-seven-induced Snape-Angst", as you have put it!

I liked the pranks, I liked the characters, even the ex- boyfriends, and I especially liked that they got together in the end!

Def. a fav.! Nice job!