Reviews for Sisters
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
I'm sorry but really? Bella funeral was not even a week ago and hes kissing her sister already? Edward is OOC! MAJORLY!
OnlyTheGoodeSpyYoung13 chapter 24 . 7/30/2010
i do! i love it!
Human Time Lord Meta-Crisis chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Just letting you know, their is a reason you don't have a lot of reviews. Out of personal experience, people tend to shy away from stories when you kill off the main caracter that people don't hate. People also tend to shy away from caracters that are OC, but most importantly, they REALLY shy away from when a cannon couple, ends up ex:Divorced,Broken up,Dead and the other gets with a oc. Just for future refrence if you want more revies OC tend to act like posion to most readers (Who are 100% B/E B/J) and thats alot of readers. About a good 97%.
FreeHugz767 chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
OH MY GOD FLYLEAF LOVE THE STORY!
EdwardsWifey94 chapter 11 . 4/5/2009
okay my name is kerri and the weird thing is, is that i have on blue eye ana green eye. I love your story. i cant wait to read on!
oceanluvr chapter 24 . 2/17/2009
It does not make any sense. I don't understand how she became so stupid all of a sudden... there was no reason to change her... she does not even act like a vampire. What was the point.

What an idiot she is as selfish as Bella... she put herself in an impossible situation. She is a jack ass.
oceanluvr chapter 23 . 2/17/2009
It does not make any sense... did she forget that she is a vampire... Amy is an idiot. She is going to help her sister's murder... ridiculous.
xXEndlessImaginationXx chapter 24 . 9/21/2008
amazingg
bluebeard33 chapter 24 . 9/4/2008
Can't wait for the sequl!

Lol, u shoulda called it brothers:P

FL-have you started the next chapter 4 that? :D

Cause I'm getting reviews that want more, so

u still planning on finishing it?
Sammicles chapter 24 . 9/4/2008
wow if you make a sequal i'm in sorry for not reviewing sooner kinda bussie
bluebeard33 chapter 22 . 8/30/2008
Uh oh, she's pushing her luck, lol. :P
Sammicles chapter 20 . 8/20/2008
well i'm curious if emily made it out so please update soon
bluebeard33 chapter 20 . 8/19/2008
Oh snap!

Talk about dramatic, lol!

Oh! I missed this story!

Ha ha, update soon, pretty please!
XoJonasLoveroX chapter 20 . 8/18/2008
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON THIS IS SO GOOD! I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Sammicles chapter 19 . 8/7/2008
well i loved the story so far and i would wanna cry if you didn't write the sequel and well i would be really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really sad. this is one of my top five faves. so please please please please write a sequel