Reviews for A Wholly Unique Work
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
perfect. very funny. exactly as I could have imagined it all playing out.
I loved the bit about the bus.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Well, he did die within twenty-four hours of seeing the Grim.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
that...wow. a great peep into what most call insanity and his untimely end. also, an explanation on how xeno got all his ideas (figures.)

this is great!
Scrivensabre chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Wow wow wow. This is really, really good. I know Bilius was depicted in the books as someone with an insane sense of humour (what with pulling flowers out his unmentionables at weddings and all) but this was simply brilliant. I love that you made him a close friend of the Lovegoods (a colleague of one of them, in fact - that was inspired!) as it just adds a whole new intellectual look on that wonderfully zany family.

Wow. Truly brilliant fanfic, I don't know what more I can say.
SMTRodent chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
That's... dark. But very, very funny.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
LOL! Getting run over by a bus! :P
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Hilarious, very great ending, and I can say that because (not only was it hilarious ;P) but I also knew it was coming!
SibylleShacklebolt chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I've just stumbled upon this - quite delicious. Beautifully written and so funny. The end is a riot, too. Loved that bit about Lovegood and Dumbledore at the beginning, hints like that give depth to elegant plots. Thank you!
ChaosandMayhem chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Poor Uncle Bilius...

I absolutely love the dry humour and matter-of-fact tone this piece takes on! That makes it all the more hilarious! :D

The bit about Percy giving him a bit of a scare was classic. I suppose poor Percy never got any proper Christmas gifts from his great-uncle until he was sorted in Gryffindor, eh?

"he never even felt the bus."

*cackles*

Great piece!

Chaos
themaniac of no man's land chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is hysterical. In particular, I loved the little line about paranoia and delusions of grandeur from drinking too much tea- tied it all together really nicely.
snuggle the muggle chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I just wanted to let you know that I have rec’d your story and posted a link to it in the new HP LJ community Harry Potter Missing Moments. Your story fits nicely into canon and makes a nice addition to our archives. Please feel free to come over and take a look at what we are doing and your entry (posted under “Undiscovered Beginnings”). We are a small group at the moment, but we hope to get your story some new readers and some new reviews as we grow.
Leridan chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Loved it! You really like to explore curious characters, don't you. This was defiantly funny stuff.

Leridan
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Loved it! Especially Arthur's comment at the end. And the agreement with Luna's father. Fantastic.
Hamm On Wry chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This story was just too good, from the premise of the Ravenclaw Weasley right to the last remark by Arthur.

Kind of makes me wonder what they put in the water up in Ravenclaw Tower...
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
An amusing and interesting diversion from your Dumbledores army series. I suspect Hermione would've laughed at that one.