Reviews for Voo Ess Jolly
Leridan chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Very nice one-shot.

Could you give the translation of the poem? I'm not that good at French.

Leridan
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I found this great. It was really funny, particularly the French lesson, and a nice light break. I even understood most of the french!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Proving that language is not an unsurpassable barrier. Very good.
Violin Ghost chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That was very sweet, and so humorous! (I had to put the French through an online translator, but hey.)

A lovely tale of friendship between the three.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Okay, TF (Hope it's all right that I can call you TF . . . ) I think I saw your intro post on the RL. And I, a huge Michael Corner and Terry Boot fan, had to check out this little tale! Lovely! Absolutely lovely. Mike as Cyrano, and the languages . . . it was so bloody perfect. I just liked how they tried to teach Anthony "zee language of luv" and ended up forging a letter for him.

This was absolutely wonderful! I love these types of one-shots, showing a whole new side to certain peripheral characters in the HP-universe. Thanks so much and favoriting.

I'm gonna rec this in the Rec Thread on the RL. This is great!
Vega Black62 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This was a fun little story. Also it was a big change from your normal great hulking suspensfull serious novels, though you don put in a lot of charming little moments like this. I liked all three characters. Terry and Michael play off each other well and seem to be believable friends with Anthony. His problems with French are reconginzable to anyone who has tried to speak it while having no knowledge of the language. Michael and Terry are very patient friends.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2