Reviews for Marriage of Convenience
Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Fan-effing-tastic.

I adore the idea of Lucius not dating anyone till be was ready to consider marriage.

Characterization is SPOT ON and I adore how this explains why they only had one child. I had wondered before, and this is a great backstory to explain. Love!
honourary weasley chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Oh wow. I loved this - Draco, the dragon, born our of illegal magic... it's wonderful. Great job!
rockpunk92 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh my Lord this was absolutely brilliant and touching and just the best damn Narcissa/Lucius story I've ever read. This is officially canon for me now. That is how good it is.
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is how I imagine Lucius and Narcissa. And true Slytherins. It's not about blood superiority, it's about survival and coming out on top no matter who wins.

I love Narcissa's reaction when Lucius slaps her. She isn't some submissive, not powerful wife. She's in control when she needs to be, especially when it comes to Draco.

I also love how Narcissa explains to Lucius that Bellatrix lied to him just to hurt him.

I believe that the Malfoys truly loved each other.
atickingnoise chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wow. This was absolutely perfect, I love how they descend into dispassion and then you pull them out like -that-. Stunning characterizations~
AllAboutObsessions chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
very convincing - really like it
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Perfect
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That was very... raw! -with powerful emotions. :)

I absolutely loved this. The writing style used here was superb and the story, believable. ;)
valmontmerteuil chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Sometimes, when I finish a story, I find myself unable to review. I know authors love reviews and that it's a good incentive to keep writing (which, by the way, you should), but sometimes I just can't. I don't feel eloquent enough to do the story justice. So, I'll just say that this is one of those times.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Aw... The ending was sweet! Great job!
Anon195 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
BEAUTIFUL... just beautiful!
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Aw, one of my favorite Lucius/Narcissa fics! Really well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Really insight, excellent characterization of two people with expectations they weren't supposed to have.
too many stars to count chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This was one of those stories that was both beautiful and sad. I've never given much thought to their marrige or what Narcissa was like at school but this was a wonderful story.

I'm currently working my way through your stories so don't be surprised if you get more reviews from me.
Rilwen-Shadowflame chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Wow. Fantastic stuff. I love the way you've potrayed them.