Reviews for Affair
ijnfleetadmiral chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
I know you said none of your stories are abandoned, but please finish this one soon...it's a very good story!
Spitfire Maguire chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
Oh wow you really left me hanging! Please post the final chapter of this story! I want to see Kimberly's character development and hopeful resolution with Tommy!
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
cant wait 2 see what happens in the end!
SerenityCullen chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Hey, this story is amazing! When are you gonna release the final chapter? Anticipation is killing me here ;). Happy holiday's...
Rose Vaughn chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
Please, please, please tell me you plan on updating this story soon!
RhythmicalMusa chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
i love this chapter

ur doing a great job on the story :D
rose19586 chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
Hello! Im so sorry for the late review!

Anyway, back with the story, this chapter was great!

I cant wait for the next one!

This one is my favorite story EVER! Please, please update soon! )
Teris Xenite chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
Words cannot begin to describe how happy I am to see this story updated! Thanks so much, it made me do a very goofy happy dance. Wonderful work as always, and I'll look forward to the next chapter!
Tanzettigirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
nice first chapter! I've always loved your writing. You should so consider writing original fiction, you have real talent. Can't wait to read the rest of this :D
18u40qpowlkjrefa chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
The premise is interesting, though the characterizations seem to be a tad off, though it may just be based off of personal interpersonal differences. Hopefully 6 will be up soon...
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
My god you're evil. Please, please, please update soon!
CaptainBri-Mazing chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
Holy. Shit. I am in shock. Completely shock. What the hell are you thinking Kim? You really fucked up this time homegirl! Aw God, Shawn why must you make me feel this way? I feel so bad for Tommy! He keeps getting fucking. Poor Tommy. As always Shawn, your shit is so brillant, god I got tears in my eyes! Cannot wait for the last chapter!
Signkat chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY!

PLEASE, Please Post More SOON!
SYuuri chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
I kinda knew what's going to happen but that didn't stop me from wanting to go there and shred you to pieces! Please feel free to add me to the list of people -you-'ve made cry. Don't you feel the slightest bit guilty? Congratulations. I hate you.

But you gave us the first 69 scene in the Shawn30 history of writing and it was so damn hot so I might forgive you just a little. And that drive-in movie scene was so adorable, so I might forgive you just a little more. But still.

If February came and there's no update, I would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever make you another artwork.

Pinkie8 chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
Holy crap...I cannot believe that Kim ran away! I am hysterically crying right now...that was so evil. I am so glad that you updated this...it was a wonderful new years surprise! What a great chapter...the drive in movie scene was so cute and Tommy's speech to Kim about wanting to date was so perfect! Awesome job...I am eagerly anticipating the last chapter!
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »