Reviews for Affair
Pinkie8 chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
Holy crap...I cannot believe that Kim ran away! I am hysterically crying right now...that was so evil. I am so glad that you updated this...it was a wonderful new years surprise! What a great chapter...the drive in movie scene was so cute and Tommy's speech to Kim about wanting to date was so perfect! Awesome job...I am eagerly anticipating the last chapter!
Bahamut Slayer chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
Here I thought I must be dreaming, seeing a notice for the actual update of "Affair"...

This is like a very nice treat to kick off the new year! Thanks! This definitely has a whole range of emotions mixed into it altogether. I've only read the first few lines of the story and Kim's first speech already had me smiling. :)

What seemed to be the longest drought of Tom/Kim fic, and out comes this!

I can't believe the ending you just pulled. Argh! This was like the most gut wrenching thing to ever happen in the history of story cliff hanging! (Despite having 'The End'). . ... lol

Hats off and salutes to you for another magnificent piece of writing. I'll be having a countdown, marking to the end of February for the next update.

Things I am so waiting for this year:

1. Ironman 2 movie

2. How to train your dragon movie

3. Shawn's epilogue of 'Affair'.

Okay, check!
psycochick32 chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
I just finished reading this over at your list (well, it was emailed to me) so posting it here just meant I could run over here and leave my review here.

I am in tears. I am at work, and so thankful that I'm the only one here right now because I am absolutely bawling like a baby. I don't know how you do it - this chapter began so lovingly, so amazingly *them* that I was so excited to get to the end where they were totally going to run out into the sunset together and...

And then you sucker-punched me!

Oh geez, I feel so bad for both of them - Tommy is trying to hard, he's so very anxious and just wants her by him. And yet even in thinking she's done the right thing, she just can't say she has, and that's gotta be the most painful part.

I'm bawling.

You just can't do this to me! I CAN'T HANDLE THE SUSPENSE. IT CAN'T BE TOO LATE, SHAWN; IT REALLY, REALLY CAN'T.
Heathen Harvester chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
Awesome chapter, based on your previous stories, did not really predict Kim running away again, so that was a fun part to read. I hope that Tommy finds someone else and Kim has to live with her mistake forever, that'd be a nice change up from other happy endings.
K-Power80 chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
very good story! love the chemistry of tommy and kim! cant wait for the rest of the story!
Heathen Harvester chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
hey, really nice, sweet, and relaxing story. I love it so far, i was wondering when you are gonna update again. I love your writing style and your stories and i reread them over and over again, lol, waiting for your next chapter. Thats the only downfall to like your stuff so much, the damned wait. but good job, hope you update soon.
juliantheshadowman chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
I really love all of your stories. I wish you would update this one. Your view on the T/K couple is my favorite on this site. Please update soon.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
Hell yes you just added (4/6) two chapters more, this is really great so great that instead of finishing studying for my final math exam am here reading your work.(My fault not yours)
Itachi's apprentice chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
21 Dresses, Tommy when you watch it don't diss it, I also recomend 'The Devil wears Prada'
Itachi's apprentice chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Wow, I like the way you have shown the growth of the character, really original.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
WOW. Tommy and Kin in the great outdoors Naughty.
Teris Xenite chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
"High school Tommy isn't here. Adult Tommy will bend you over that piano."

This is quite possibly one of my favorite Tommy/Kim lines ever. Thanks so much for sharing. I really enjoy your work, and appreciate the grown up versions of Tommy and Kim that you've crafted so well. Thank you once again, and I look forward to seeing more of your excellent work in the future.
nikkitan89 chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
honestly, no words can describe how great this story is. seriously! omg, you really do rock at writing TK stories. do keep at it! )
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
Amazing chapter! Can't wait for more.
tommygirl08 chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
I love it and can't wait for more to come and please update soon.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »