Reviews for Affair
rosebudjamie chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
please update really soon, i can't wait for the next chapter
grits chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
21 dresses and x-men rock, and James Marsden is a good actor.

Mr. Crayola Ranger lol

i am so glad you extended the story to two more chapters, this is really good

hreat chap
gigletrig chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
... and i'm spent! lol! that was fan-friggin'-tastic! loved it! can't wait for more!
Jaguarsolaris chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
omg the call with rocky was so unexpected but totally kim. very happy to see talk their past out. waiting patiently for next one.
lorli810 chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
can't wait for ch 4! as always, i love it!
rose19586 chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Im so sorry for the late review! Ive just return from my summer vacations! Anyway I LOVED this chapter! It was funny, sweet, sexy and emotional! Please upate soon the rest!
ChompChomp chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
I love how she trick him to think 21 dresses is a gut-racing, action-packed thriller LOL..It's actually one of my favorite movies... That was so funny of her to do so! YAY! I love your writing, and you must update, this is so beautifully written. I am almost intoxicated by every word lol. I know sounds odd O_o..but really I enjoy the way they argue and I'm so glad you a fan of them too! YAY!
rapunzl chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
Figured I'd throw you for a loop and review on this site instead. ;)

As always, the King has awed us with his masterful display of TK-ness. You've shown us the ups and downs of this short no-so-"affair," allowing Tommy and Kim to test the waters, both good and bad. I love how they compliment each other both mentally and physically; your ability to make a simple conversation as meaningful and electric as your more "stimulating" scenes is simply amazing. AND you've managed to come up with a wonderful way to extend the story for another day!

Favorite line this chapter? "I mean it would be like boning my real brother in that down south, hillbilly, living in a double-wide, making moonshine in the bath tub, all my cousins look alike sort of ew way." BRILLIANT! :D
Jaguarsolaris chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
can't wait for next chapter. and 27 dresses is a hoot.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
"DON'T YOU JUDGE ME!" Best line EVER! Update soon!
grits chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
damn that was hot and great

i cant wait for the next chap
logicproblem chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
You bastard! I'm in the middle of writing another fic and I just used Purple skies! hahaha. I was so excited to see you'd updated I completely dropped my own writing for the time being. I love this fic. It's sexy, smart, funny...and everytime I think I know where it's going, you totally throw me for a loop.

awesome update.
Silver Warrior chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
well, that was an interesting tet of their relationship. Gotta admit, Tommy was a jerk for doing that to Kim. I also sympathize with the story he has of his parents.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Oh, evil. Please update soon!
GracefulCrane chapter 2 . 7/13/2008