Reviews for Affair
rose19586 chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
Wow! It keeps getting better and better! The snow scene was so sexy and HOT! And I loved the part when they talked by the fireplace! Please update soon! )

Rose
rosebudjamie chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
wow i can't wait to read the next chapter and see what will happen, please update really soon
diamondgirl697 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
HOT HOT HOT! What more can I say? I'm really loving this story so far. Please update soon!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow... Amazing fic so far. Please update soon!
loulou4729 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow. (Damn, I just said that like Flavor Flav...lol). Another great story from Power Ranger fanfics most talented writers. You really spoil me for other T/K authors. *lol* I just find myself expecting grandeur when I read them but most come up short. Now that I've inflated your ego a bit...(only because I know how down to earth you are and you won't let it go to your head.)

I'm really excited that you started another multi-part. Not that I don't love your one shots. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us in that mind of yours. :)

And P.S. - I would eat my lunch off his abs too...lol
GracefulCrane chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Amy, Joe and Johnson band huh? Bwahahahahahahahahahahha...Oh my goodness, that was so funny. Really!

Anyway, I really liked the first chapter of this fic and I can't wait any longer to read the next chapter. So please update soon...
rose19586 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Wow!I totally love this story! I cant wait for more! I love the sexy back and forth between Tommy and Kimberly! And the chemestry between them!
SYuuri chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This story definitely joins my favorite folder. It's hot, sexy, funny, sweet, refreshing.. this fic has everything! Anyway, great job and can't wait for more to come :)
grits chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
The Amy, Joe and Johnson band...that made me laugh and so did some other parts...that chap was hot and steamy

i cant wait to read more of their winter wonderland vacation
FantasyFreak4Life chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This is good but when will Glory Days be updated?
AyLee Cambell chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Okay I absolutly love this! And I can't wait for more! I love the back and forth between Kim and Tommy and I love his comment about high school Tommy and Adult Tommy. Can't get enough!
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Thank u for saying at the bottom that there was more coming! It was very steamy and hot! I love how tommy came to kims rescue and got rid of that jerk. Hope next chapter comes soon.
rosebudjamie chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
can't wait to read more, please update soon
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5