Reviews for Affair
grits chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
Of course tommy is "Mr. Right" and kim knows that...and WOW outside on the snowmobile...WOW

i wonder who is going to be showing off their jealous side is it Kim, is it Tommy or is it both...now thta could be interesting

cant wait to read more
rose19586 chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
Wow! It keeps getting better and better! The snow scene was so sexy and HOT! And I loved the part when they talked by the fireplace! Please update soon! )

Rose
rosebudjamie chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
wow i can't wait to read the next chapter and see what will happen, please update really soon
diamondgirl697 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
HOT HOT HOT! What more can I say? I'm really loving this story so far. Please update soon!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow... Amazing fic so far. Please update soon!
loulou4729 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow. (Damn, I just said that like Flavor Flav...lol). Another great story from Power Ranger fanfics most talented writers. You really spoil me for other T/K authors. *lol* I just find myself expecting grandeur when I read them but most come up short. Now that I've inflated your ego a bit...(only because I know how down to earth you are and you won't let it go to your head.)

I'm really excited that you started another multi-part. Not that I don't love your one shots. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us in that mind of yours. :)

And P.S. - I would eat my lunch off his abs too...lol
GracefulCrane chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Amy, Joe and Johnson band huh? Bwahahahahahahahahahahha...Oh my goodness, that was so funny. Really!

Anyway, I really liked the first chapter of this fic and I can't wait any longer to read the next chapter. So please update soon...
rose19586 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Wow!I totally love this story! I cant wait for more! I love the sexy back and forth between Tommy and Kimberly! And the chemestry between them!
SYuuri chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This story definitely joins my favorite folder. It's hot, sexy, funny, sweet, refreshing.. this fic has everything! Anyway, great job and can't wait for more to come :)
grits chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
The Amy, Joe and Johnson band...that made me laugh and so did some other parts...that chap was hot and steamy

i cant wait to read more of their winter wonderland vacation
FantasyFreak4Life chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This is good but when will Glory Days be updated?
AyLee Cambell chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Okay I absolutly love this! And I can't wait for more! I love the back and forth between Kim and Tommy and I love his comment about high school Tommy and Adult Tommy. Can't get enough!
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Thank u for saying at the bottom that there was more coming! It was very steamy and hot! I love how tommy came to kims rescue and got rid of that jerk. Hope next chapter comes soon.
rosebudjamie chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
can't wait to read more, please update soon
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5