Reviews for Magic
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Ernie and Susan... their love is so amazing and deep.

The Weasley's house seems to have some sort of fertility magic for sure.
Kathy T chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Awwww, this is so sweet! 0 It's nice to see how Ernie had found out about baby Cecily.

Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That was sweet! I loved it!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Oh that is so sad, but sweet I love it, I'm very happy that they ended up fine, Susan and little Cecily, by the end of it all.
Danwea chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Aw, this is so lovely :] I love Ernie/Susan thanks to DAYD.
SWaddict1986 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
""I feel a lot better." His hand had wandered to her shoulder now, beginning to trail lower, "A lot better."

She scowled at him, swatting his hand, but the look was only half-reproachful. "You're a very sick man, Mr. Macmillan. You shouldn't molest your nurse.""

""No one's touched me...well," a thin attempt at a naughty smile touched her pretty mouth, "except you, of course, and that's more than welcome.""

But I thought she said he CAN'T molest his nurse :P

Women are crazy

""If anywhere in the wizarding world has fertility magic, I guess that would be the place.""

Oh goodness, seriously. tell me about it. Mr. & Mrs. Weasley are like bunnies.

That was so cute!
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Nice little moment. I enjoyed how you saw events that we have alteady seen from a different point of view. And, of course, you points of view were as exquisitely done as always.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
A story within a story. Well done, most authors couldn't pull this off.
afterallthistimealways chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
"If anywhere in the wizarding world has fertility magic, I guess that would be the place." how true, how true!

I loved this story! It was great seeing a part of your DA fic from a view other than Neville (not that I didn't love the story from Neville's POV!) Great work!
Vega Black62 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This is a very sweet out take from the Dumbledore's Army book. I like seeing some of the events from a diferent character than Neville. Earnie and Susan are very sweet together. You have the early pregnancy symptoms down pat. Everyone is in character from the novel. I enjoyed this.