Reviews for The Darkest Lord
I shall wear midnight chapter 26 . 10/13
So. I guess its safe to say that this story is dead? Unfortunate. But stories this good Rarely get finished.
cnoyes chapter 26 . 8/12
A very nicely written and intriguing story. It's been a few years since you last updated. I hope this isn't yet another abandoned story. I'd really like to see this one finished.
A Reader chapter 26 . 7/24
Mate, I don't know where you've been, but you absolutely HAVE to come back here and pick this up again- it's fantastic! Some of the best shit I've ever read hands down.
BrettVT chapter 26 . 5/7
Why are all of you're best stories unfinished AGGHHH. Excellent again, Easily my favorite fic writer and extremely well written like all of your work.
this back story of notes is getting old
HandofRevan chapter 26 . 1/26
Please man, just finish this. It has such good potential for a climactic and satisfying ending!
Vhostym chapter 3 . 1/17
Liking the story, but I have to comment. The line "even at maximum speed... was at least two lightyears slower that the vessel" makes no sense. You do realize lightyears are a distance like parsecs, right? I do note that it is exactly the same mistake as the movies, so that's pretty humorous, especially if it's intentional.
damdak chapter 26 . 12/23/2015
lolwut... no update?
Rowknan chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
Despite how much I love Revan he is grievieously underestimating Sideous and Vader. Sideous is practically sithari and Vader is THE Chosen one a literal child of the force. His potential far surpasses that of Revan's and Sideous is even more powerful than Revan's nemesis Vitiate. While it is true that he his death would go down in histories greatest duels he needs some backup before he can win.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/8/2015
Please update! I really don't want to see this, like so many other great kotor fanfics fall into obscurity and be forgotten, since I first finished this fic I've been checking in every week for updates and each week I'm met with the same disappointment. So please, please update!
theAceMT chapter 26 . 5/13/2015
Please update this story. It shouldn't die on a cliffhanger
Operator Blake chapter 26 . 5/9/2015
Outstanding story so far! I really hope you update this soon, please!
Iyrsiiea chapter 26 . 4/29/2015
I haven't been this sad about reaching the last chapter of a fic in a while.

Sith Luke is awesome. HK-47 is awesome. Revan is awesome.

Bad Carth! No kissing Leia! You're nearly old enough to be her dad! (I'm kinda okay with it actually.)

Vader needs more screentime. Sith!Luke vs. Vader would be amazing.

I hope this is eventually continued.
scorpioneldar chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
well now this is interesting
very interesting
exile is alive too huh? and revan's love interest at that?
ouch darth Traya sucks to be you
maybe you should listen to Revan next time
Mandalore Requiem chapter 26 . 4/2/2015
Damn good read you got here mate. Can't wait till you update.