Reviews for The Darkest Lord
keller.blair1 chapter 23 . 6/16
I think Im a little disappointed that a low born trash sky boy gets credit for the death star and kisses Leia ugh
Fernix13 chapter 26 . 5/5
When i star reading this story i was somewhat skeptical.
You did male few shitty story choices in my opinion, but i got to say, this story is like meth, the further you go, the more you want.
Nightingale chapter 26 . 2/20
Please continue to update this
"The kuat drive yards on fondor" WRONG. The kuat drive yards are on kuat, fondor had it's own drive yards.
Usernamesarebad chapter 26 . 1/10
I hate it when great stories aren't finished! Hope you come back to this one sometime!
Uraharaisgod chapter 2 . 1/5
Quick correction, the Death Star is not comparable to Endor. Even the Death Star 2, which was MUCH bigger than the original, was still dwarfed by the moon, which was over 5 times bigger than it (the Death Star 2 is hazarded at being somewhere between 2 and 5 times bigger than Death Star 1, as such Endor is 25* bigger than the Death Star)
Guest chapter 26 . 11/19/2017
It's unfortunate that such a wonderful story seems to be moribund, with no real closure for fans. I hope you can come back to this workand finish it, or at least be able to state its discontinuation in a new author's note. If you took the time to read this, thank you for crafting such a good blending of Old!Republic!SW and Original!Trilogy!SW.
ShaiGar chapter 2 . 4/2/2017
Eh, Palpatine was as strong as the Sith Emperor, and Vader was far stronger than Revan.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2017
kinda wish Revan just killed Bastila. She always annoyed the hell out of me. i never used her or Carth.
My Revan always rolled with Misson and HK-47.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
god dammit Bill, your cracked skull and dripping brain matter sent us into the future. if you weren't dead i'd kill you.
LOL
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 25 . 12/10/2016
And second to the last chapter! I feel like this is a good place to stop though...
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 23 . 12/10/2016
Annnnnd I'm close to the end.
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
And now he's head over heels infront of the true waifu. Literally.
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 12 . 12/10/2016
It all just keeps tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down...
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
Welp. There goes the waifu...