Reviews for Journey Through the Past
oughtonkilby chapter 47 . 9/16/2009
Hi

This is a great story, you are a very good writer, good characterization and plot, its hard to find stories with good detail and a good story line. As good as steven Mofatt! He writes tv shows in the uk.
CR1-GSR chapter 47 . 9/14/2009
I so forgot to review this last chapter , what a wonderful ending to a great story , I was captured from the first chaper and will so miss my alerts , well done, and you got my vote !
ishotsherlock chapter 47 . 8/27/2009
Loved this whole story from the thrilling start to the emotional ending, Cant wait to read more from you.

AKE:D
SylvieT chapter 46 . 8/20/2009
well, I've got to in the end even if a little late and Grissom's finally out of it. You did put him through the mill, didn't you? It's getting late now so I'm going to keep the epilogue for tomorrow but I wanted to say well done on writing and completing this enthralling story. It's been a long, well worth it ride.
Kalsan chapter 47 . 8/17/2009
Well, so much for “The epilogue is still left, but I can’t promise when that will get done.” Decided to take us by surprise just three days later, did you? :)

Short, sweet and absolutely perfect!

I really can’t think of any better description for Journey’s final chapter. You’ve successfully dealt with the aftermath of the events without bogging us down with details and have ended up giving us a very satisfying and beautiful conclusion.

I think because you and I were both stumbling along the ‘newbie writer’ path at the same time I’ve always had a soft spot for this tale and I can’t believe how sorry I am to see it end. So, thanks Becky for sharing your journey (literally and figuratively) with me; it’s been a wonderful trip.

p.s. You do know we’re all going to want more now, don’t you?
Sonoali-aka GrissomLover chapter 47 . 8/17/2009
Thanks for taking me on the ride of a lifetime! :) I do hope you write more, love your stories! :D xoxoxox
Moonstarer chapter 47 . 8/17/2009
Thank you for writing this and congratulations on getting across the finishing line!

That was a wonderful epilgogue, it wrapped the loose ends up nicely and set Grissom, Sara and Scott up for the future without conveniently sweeping Rachel's memory under the carpet.

Now, I expect you'll want a rest after finishing this and you'll be gearing up for the new school year before long, but do come back to writing CSI fanfic soon, your contribution is appreciated.
SevernSound chapter 47 . 8/16/2009
Bravo Bravo Well done.
feakinlove chapter 47 . 8/16/2009
I'm so sad that it is over, but much happier that Grissom is ok and getting tormented.

Thank you for such a wonderful fic. You are brilliant. Take a break...you must be exhausted.

Take care!
IntoDarkness chapter 47 . 8/16/2009
Wow! That was a wild ride. Thanks for a wonderful story!
was spratlurid quimby chapter 46 . 8/15/2009
Good chapter
melonka chapter 45 . 8/14/2009
it was brilliant. You made a big work.!
Moonstarer chapter 46 . 8/14/2009
Thanks for posting, I'd just decided to send you another encouraging (or should that be nagging) PM and you've saved me the trouble.

You covered a lot of ground in this extra long final chapter. Finishing a story is definitely the toughest part, be proud of yourself. Now, if you could manage that epilogue before the closing date for FanFic Award nominations I might find it very helpful. ;)
Kalsan chapter 46 . 8/14/2009
Wonderful chapter, Becky and well worth the wait. I've been in the 'God, I hate this chapter' situation and know from experience that the only thing to do is scrap it and start again.

I love your description of Grissom's trip, very vivid and lifelike, and it's great to see Mallory finally getting his just desserts particularly since Griss got the last word (or bullet, as the case may be).

Take your time with the epilogue; none of us are going anywhere and I think it's important that you're 100% happy with it but I have every confidence in your ability to pull it off, after all - you haven't let us down yet. :)
feakinlove chapter 46 . 8/13/2009
phew! that was intense...i'm sweating from reading that.

thanks for the update!