Reviews for In Trouble
Taichi Takuya chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I really like this, it's hot, adorable and humorous. Well done :)
tantamani chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
“Who do you think got them together in the first place?” Woohoo, great Harry *grin*

Loved this even if having a third person added to Fl/Hr isn't really my thing. But it being Faith does make up for it :-D
morte206 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
FaithHermiioneFleur does not equal Hot imho. Rather it equals SUPERNOVA. That being said I know what I will be dreaming of later.

I enjoyed this little fic, particularly Harry at the end.

Thank you for sharing.
chozinha chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
When I read that Hermione walked out of the Great Hall my eyes went like O_O. HAHA, that was so unexpected! I was thinking they were out of Hogwarts, cause it never crossed my mind that Buffy, Willow and Faith would ever be teachers there!

I was actually very surprised, haha (:

I love BtVS, I'm so addicted to Buffy/Faith.

I'm very much into Hermione/Fleur also, so seeing at least one of the characters from BtVS with the two of them was really nice, to say the least.

You should write more stories about them, they're so hot together, lol.

Great story, congrats.
welmel chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
“Who do you think got them together in the first place?”

i so want to read about that story!

please write it...
Dr. J's silent pet chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I knew it! I knew you would right a threesome with Hermione/Fleur/Faith, I knew it when I saw the picture at hp_girlslash...

I'm so glad you did it... it was fantastic... and the end was genious Fleur and Faith teachers yay!

and it was also funny, poor Ron he is always so oblivious to what happens around him...

UltimateSolace chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Loved it. You should definitely write more Fleur/Hermione/Faith. You should do one about how they got together for sure.
fotcdelacour chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I dont bloody think there is any better threesome that you could have written about. Those three are the hottest women like ever! It was cute as well, and to have it in the Great Hall made me laugh. Please write more of it :-).
Icefire25 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Love the story! It would be great if you wirte more stories with Faith/Fleur/Hermione.