Reviews for Meadows of Heaven
ambrosia110 chapter 1 . 6/16
Not a genre I've ever read before, but I really loved this. And now have to find more! I think it was an excellent mix of the characters.
Alsodef chapter 1 . 5/15
Beautiful Story
Quietlovingman chapter 1 . 1/18
When I was a child of eight, I read the Chronicles of Narnia... younger than some I know, but even as an eight year old I wanted to go there myself. I became one of those children who is always on the lookout for secret doors, openings in the back of closets and wardrobes, and eventually discovered other books that could transport me away though not in the same way. When I was a father with a son of my own, I first read the Harry Potter books, and though the homage to Narnia is there, it lacked the simple magic of the older books. Your short story is a beautiful melding of the two. Despite my being a rather phlegmatic man, it brought a tear to my eye and I must say that once again I feel the urge to go knocking on the backs of wardrobes.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I absolutely loved this. Adorable and perfect, and especially well written. Excellent job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Hi!
Justo wanted to tell you how much I love this story. I've always felt that there was something... Unfair, or at least terribly sad in Queen Susan's fate, and the way you managed to take that and mix it with Minerva McGonagall's background is just perfect. I'm very happy that here she finally finds some you for giving us (me) such a hopeful, marvelous tale!
LucyMartin99 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
This was beautiful:)
Difdi chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
You have a bit of an error in word choice.

An archer, especially one who is a witch, would never order other archers to 'fire' arrows, since that word comes by way of the guns she would never have used.

An archer would say 'loose' or 'let loose' instead.
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
This was an absolutely beautiful story and I was enthralled! I couldn't stop reading. What a lovely and perfect crossover.
Happy writing!
xx Sage
Evani chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
This was brilliantly done, well and truly. It always sat badly with me how Susan could actually believe that it was all a game, but I much prefer this as canon, because not only does it fit, but it gives Minerva a much better reason to have been felled so easily by Umbitches peoples. Thank you for writing this :)
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
i love it so much
i absolutely adore it
Chimebelle chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Wow. Totally enchanted.
Susan and minerva- as ypuve already said, she is walking a very fine line- and i love how youve portrayed her. Splendid.
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I love this story and how you so easily connected the worlds of Narnia and Hogwarts with a perfect characterisation of Susan-Minerva. This is such a lovely story and I truly enjoyed reading it.
you-mortal chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Ohmygosh. Brilliantly written! I love the idea of Minera as Susan!