Reviews for Connections
writegood chapter 22 . 7/4
It's rude of Harry to question to question where he sleeps :( It's not even his house.
writegood chapter 17 . 7/4
Well, actually "he" doesn't since there is no such thing as "hokage tower" in canon... but yeah, something that :D

Interesting story so far.
Mashrose chapter 20 . 7/1
HARRY WOULDN'T BE THIS CALM IF ANY OF THESE EVENTS ACTUALLY HAPPENED! HE'S HOT HEADED AND HATES BEING OUT OF THE LOOP! ! ! ! !
Mashrose chapter 20 . 7/1
YOU'RE WORSE THAN THE ANIME! THIS IS THE TWENTIETH CHAPTER AND BARELY ANYTHING HAS ACTUALLY HAPPENED! THIS IS SO STUPID! YOU DON'T NEED TEN CHAPTERS FOR ONE DAY! ! !
justanidiot213 chapter 48 . 6/16
this is so good! I'm very excited for more!
Jostanos chapter 48 . 6/12
Omake:

Harry Potter-Uchiha: *coughs* REAL NINJAS! *points to 'Kabuto' and 'Orochimaru' each standing by a column in a walkway* Real Ninjas are intelligent..

'Kabuto': Yodel Eh De Eee!
'Orochimaru': BURP!

*Both 'Kabuto' and 'Orochimaru' drop their 'henge', and become the Naruto Shadow Clones they were before*

Harry, NarrutoC1, NarrutoC2: *bows* Thank you. We hope that you enjoyed our skit during the Hiatus.. *coughs* We meant "Intermission"!
Cassiopeia Lily chapter 48 . 5/23
I liked it so far...the only problem that I have is that you made the shinobis...weak?
I mean If you think about it shinobis would have the upper hand in a combat against wizards and witches. Shinobis are trained since they were children. They were trained to spy, infiltrate, gather information and to kill while in the wizarding world they would only do that sort of things if it's their jobs.
I am not saying to make team 7 or any of the shinobis out their too op all I'm saying is they are not just an average fighter...they are more than that.

but I do like your Naruto .
and Sakura too...and Kakashi.
and Sasuke is just too cute in being protective of Harry...awwwww.

I hope you'll not abandon this story.

looking forward for the nect chapters!
Ayame chapter 48 . 4/30
So, will a henge'd Kakashi go with them too? Or just team 7 and Harry? Ohoho, I can't wait~
Ayarin Koto chapter 43 . 3/5
Well it figures. You were doing so well and now you've ruined it. The only spell that could even touch most Shinobi from the Naruto series and hurt them enough for them not to get right back up and kill a wizard from Harry Potter is Avada Kedavra and the likelihood of any of them getting that spell off before being murdered is 1%. You say they can't win against something moving at light speed but they're trained to move exactly that fast.

Even an experienced entry level ninja from Naruto would mop the floor with a wizard or witch from Harry Potter. Knowledge is power, but if you can't hit the target your knowledge isn't going to matter. Sasuke has killed a kage level ninja according to what was said early on in this story but he can't kill a few death eaters? The fuck?
TheNextExorcist chapter 48 . 2/28
Hey, I hope that you are still working on this story. I binge read this in a couple of days and have really enjoyed it. I want to see how the plot progresses. Please do not abandon this fic.
ladyres chapter 11 . 2/9
Sakura can't protect a her protecting anyone is laughable as heck
AshbelleRyland chapter 48 . 2/9
Have you abandoned this story? I hope not, it's the best harry/Naruto crossover I've found so far. please continue it! also I think you got Naruto spot on and a neurotic sasuke is hilarious!
Monster King chapter 48 . 12/10/2017
Great story I really liked it a lot.
Arlujen chapter 48 . 12/5/2017
I Really Love this fic 3 I couldn't stop reading till the end :D I hope you continue writing
Guest chapter 48 . 11/27/2017
This is such a great story, so well written. I check back every now and then to see if you have updated and I end up rereading it every time. I still love it.
2,677 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »