Reviews for Connections
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 47 . 44m
YES! Another chapter! I thought you were never going to update...well you will just, not for a VERY long time, lolz. Anyways awesome chapter, you did a fantastic job on it. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Glorilian chapter 47 . 5h
Very interesting, WONDERFUL story! :D
I love the interaction between your characters... it's well-written.
I enjoy reading it very much... and I look forward to the next chapter. :o)
stubs1101 chapter 47 . 5h
omg the Lee part was worth this whole story!
SaiyanPrincess chapter 47 . 13h
Oh my god! Thank you so so so so much for the update this is one of my favorite fics and I'm so happy you updated! I really liked the chapter and can't wait to see how the talk with Sasuke will go! Thank you so much for updating and writing.
Shebajay chapter 47 . 8/29
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I liked reading Naruto and Harry' chat. I also loved seeing Harry meeting with the rest of the Naruto gang and. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Uzumaki1559 chapter 47 . 8/29
OMG thank you for the update! I can't wait what happens next when Sasuke and Harry talk and how Sasuke is gonna be pissed when everyone knows that he has a cousin. *Grins*
Thanks again though for updating; it really did caught me off guard when I saw you uploaded a chapter.

Btw, I didn't really notice before, but now I'm wondering on what the Wizarding World are doing during harry's absent. Mainly Dumbledore, Voldemort, Hermione, and Ron; though if I where to be honest with you, I don't really care about them. However something tells me that it would benefit this story if they were. Like if Harry did - for some reason - went back to hogwarts, then you would need show some characterization on them. (Not that you're terrible at it - just a simple suggestion. )

Keep up the awesome work though! XD
Miyu Kokomi chapter 47 . 8/29
Lo leĆ­ todo. Buena historia
Almecestris chapter 47 . 8/29
Sasuke is going to be PISSED at all those visitors! Thanks this!
Wheelchairmaniac99 chapter 47 . 8/28
I'm so excited to see you back and I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation to see more from you soon!
mabidiso chapter 47 . 8/28
Oh my god oh my god oh my god...hyperventilating here. Wowsers what an amazingly wonderful shock. Thank you sooo much! I'm so happy that I almost wish you made Harry 'accidentally' kiss Ino when she got all up in his business.
reveress-plegue chapter 47 . 8/28
Awesome more please
Really interesting! Can't wait to see where this goes. Your snake is so human.
Zory chapter 47 . 8/28
Very nice update! Love this, great job! Update soon please! :)
Von chapter 47 . 8/28
WHOO HOO! Updated on my birthday, cheers for that. ;) Lovely long chapter too, very much appreciated!

I kind of got the sense that this room full of ninja thought Harry was pretty pathetic (or maybe Harry just seemed that way to me, even though I'm sure most of his reserve was British 'n' socially deprived as a child rather than just being wussy) so I hope he is less so as the story continues. I know in canon he didn't really learn much magic at all buuuuut this is fanon right? Doesn't have to be OTT, or even magic at all... just sumthin'. ;)

And wow, Naruto seemed kind of... a little bit arrogantly naive with the whole 'you always have a choice' thing. No, Naruto - people who are trained to fight *and* have super healing powers *and* have skilled backup - maybe *they* have a choice whether to kill or not. Others? Others sometimes have no choice but to kill, unless you allow being-killed as a viable option... In which case yeah, you always have a choice. :D

Then again, arrogantly naive is kind of his trademark...
BlueCaesar chapter 47 . 8/28
O.M.G. It's great to your alive and its fantastic to see an update to this story. I think I found this story around two years ago and I thought it was dead, but I followed and favorited it with the hope that someday... And now that day has come! It's such a fantastic story and I always thought that it was so interesting to be able to view both the HP world and the Naruto world from an outsider's perspective. So, thank you so much for posting and I'll be looking forward to seeing where you go with this!
2,408 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »