Reviews for Connections
FelixMarome chapter 25 . 9/20
(On a public computer, sorry I can't login) Sasuke is being adorable :) He just seems so protective, like my cousin is mine! You can't have him!
AVID35 chapter 47 . 8/27
Just reread it and still love it ! Is it bad I want to see sasuke's reaction to Draco?
Weak ass Harry. Annoying really.
anon chapter 48 . 8/10
AMAZING!
ADemonInATeacup chapter 48 . 8/9
I loved this book! Definitely worth the hour it took me to read!
Siel 03 chapter 48 . 8/4
I like This story . Are you going to continue it?
Scififan33 chapter 47 . 7/31
I really love this story! Please say its not abandoned? pretty please?
I just reread the entire story, again. It is awesome and I hope that you continue it. :)
Rae Nerdy chapter 1 . 7/12
This is seriously my favorite Naruto x Harry Potter crossover and I will be perfectly honest it's about 99% because of the summary. And the fact that you fit your entire story so well to that kind of absurd but also really heartfelt premise. Which is very hard to do.

You kept everyone in character while still having a bit of fun with the whole - long lost cousin of such and such and oooh Ninjas and Wizards! premise.

Can't wait to see if there is anymore.
AkabaneKazama chapter 48 . 7/7
Will u update soon? I love this fic so much and it's already been one year and a half TwT
tabtastic chapter 48 . 7/5
Okay, super protective Sasuke just melts my heart. I have squealed so often and so loudly during the course of part I that I think my neighbors think they have a pest issue. Can't wait for the next installment!
Go Naruto! Both of them really needed to hear that. Great chapter as always! :)
Amazing chapter as always!
Ooh. Now Team 7 knows that Harry has Parseltongue ability. I'm excited for the next chapters! :)
Lovely chapter! :)