Reviews for Connections
Shedemonica chapter 48 . 12h
Nemhain2009 chapter 48 . 2/27
I've really enjoyed your story so far! The way you write makes it easy to picture everything happening.
Leopardheart44 chapter 48 . 2/26
I really hope that you will one day finish this story. You have written the characters and plot so nicely that I continue to want to know more about what happens next. It's a lovely story so keep up the good work! :)
BC1 chapter 48 . 2/21
Just reread this. I really hope you continue it someday you get the characters just right and the plot is interesting. It's one of my favorite stories on the site.
Gatogirl1 chapter 48 . 1/7
Aaaah, now that's why I love rereading this story all the time! I just love the dimensions you've written into all the characters! Naruto still has the manic energy, but he's grown up and been tempered a wee bit- his own brand of outgoing and kind wisdom guiding his actions. It's really well done. I hope 2017 treats you well this year!
AVID35 chapter 48 . 1/6
I love the story I know it's mostly about Harry and family but now naruto's little sideline thoughts is hilarious
Guest chapter 25 . 12/24/2016
Fuck this story. Drags on way to much and everyone treats harry like a fucking retard. I've never actually been made while reading a fanfic...but this one makes me mad...at the author
Reithandina chapter 27 . 12/5/2016
This fic is a Non-cannon!Itachi then?
Reithandina chapter 8 . 12/5/2016
Harry Potter Wasn't BORN on july 13. How can a Harry Potter fan get his BIRTHDAY wrong?
XinnLajgin chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
Interesting but I think it would make more since for Jin to be Lily's dad
fenixrojo36 chapter 48 . 12/2/2016
Excelente
Guest chapter 30 . 12/2/2016
Ugh. I love snakes but Harry is an idiot. Jfc
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Whe are you going to update this awesome fic? Are you still continuing it?
bg3929 chapter 48 . 11/28/2016
God, I love this story! Please update soon! Lol, I bet Sasuke will have a heart attack when he sees Harry in a Quiddich match! (Sorry if I repeated anything, I've reviewed before, and hopefully will again :) )
ShadowingTheDarkness chapter 48 . 11/23/2016
When will you be uploading the next chapter(s) of this story?!
2,591 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »