Reviews for Connections
altarincze chapter 38 . 8/5
ok i cant read this anymore. Its stupid.
Firstly in Harry's point of view they basically kidnaped him. Even if he did buy their bulshit reason, he has no reason to think Itachi wasnt send to just scare him into revealing wizarding secrets or something along those lines.
Secondly Hokage is fucking stupid. Harry is stubborn as hell. If she were to choose this route he would just not talk. Or tell half truth at best. At this point he could sayits how my chakra manifested. and they would have no way of proving him wrong. I know you wanted to spin the story in some way but you always have to think on how all characters would actually behave.

The more she would try to force him the less he would talk.
Jaye chapter 45 . 7/31
This was good until the 3 chapter fight scene. And how the hell did they find Harry? It’s a lot of holes in this story now. No wonder you couldn’t think of any more chapters and only manage to write 4-5 more chapters after these last horrible 3 smh
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 4/23
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Child of Dreams chapter 40 . 1/26
It's Hermione, not Hermonie...
femPortugal chapter 1 . 11/7/2021
I'm surprised Sasuke hasn't seen the scars on Harry hand
Monster King chapter 49 . 9/27/2021
Awesome
Esmereilda chapter 46 . 8/22/2021
poor itachi sasuke wants harry alive as much he itachi dead and itachi wants sasuke alive XDso it should really be poor snape
Esmereilda chapter 39 . 8/21/2021
Looks itachi found snape
Esmereilda chapter 33 . 8/20/2021
and the plot thickens XD
Esmereilda chapter 31 . 8/19/2021
ppl trying to kill harry isnt really anything new
Esmereilda chapter 29 . 8/18/2021
lol u'd be serprized with shinobi consider normal vs weird harry XD
VYTA2000 chapter 37 . 4/8/2021
Mua jajajajajajaja Karma
VYTA2000 chapter 2 . 4/7/2021
Ah cabron, como que Itachi lo atacó, te pasas
Helios7406 chapter 38 . 3/23/2021
I hope this version of Harry gets a clue, wanting someone who came to murder him in the night to survive is so stupid that I can't find words for it and caving to Sasuke after that display in domestic violence and telling these people about himself and magic with no idea what they will do with that knowledge is something a toddler should know better than to do.
Makuro767 chapter 37 . 1/27/2021
I'm just saying, your Kakashi will fit right in being called Kisuke's twin with how he's depicted:

Creepy? Check