Reviews for Connections
loverofharrypotter chapter 48 . 11/15
So this is the 3rd time I've read this story! I love it, please update!
story: Connection
update?
w- easy enough chapter 48 . 6/25
XD AHHH, SO GOOD! I love the team dynamics, and Naruto is really the glue that keeps them all together. Good job Harry! He really rolls with the punches. Everyone's characterization is great!
Justarandomlittleshit chapter 48 . 6/24
Gosh this is a really nice storyy
i hope you continue it
AVID35 chapter 1 . 6/8
Just reread it and still love it ! I know it maybe a long wait for an update but I’m willing to wait ! Though I may poke you with a stick just to check your good
Fabian13 chapter 3 . 5/25
Thx for the chapter love it
Fabian13 chapter 2 . 5/25
Thx for the chapter love it
SpaceAndInfinity chapter 48 . 5/2
I love how Sasuke is so protective XD . And team seven is great. Keep up the good work! :D
Lila Dunmare chapter 48 . 4/19
Such an interesting fanfiction ! I love the idea of Harry being an Uchiha. I hope to one day read about Harry learning jutsus and to also read about the reactions of the shinobi at Hogwarts !
Oracle chapter 8 . 3/30
By the way, Harry's Birthday are July 31 1980, not July 13
felinewolf chapter 48 . 3/29
I love your writing style, the way you can mix thoughts smoothly even through a third person point of view is amazing to read. Your take on how Harry would react to having family is super fun to read cause most people think he would be suspicious. I absolutely loved reading this series.
Camille.Ad0 chapter 48 . 3/11
Nice story
SunnydayToday chapter 48 . 2/23
part 3 anyone? i didnt stay up all night reading this for nothing!
Wow amazing
RyderPhenex chapter 11 . 12/30/2018
Anyway... Itachi shouldn't be able to com near privet drive because of the blood ward
2,708 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »