Reviews for Connections
RandomR15 chapter 45 . 4/30
So..clean up duty, explanation of death eaters and Voldemort, hospital visit..what else is necessary. Oh and good to see that Sasuke is willing to support Harry. Update soon please, RR out. :3
fairydustgems chapter 45 . 4/16
I really like your story (and would love for you to continue ;) ) I don't think I've read a HP / Naruto crossover that had Harry related to someone and the didn't immediately hit it off or become really close from the very beginning. Its a very refreshing version and I have found myself enjoying it immensely.

Great job!
Oh wow! This fic is AMAZING! I Love the story you've got going on here. Please update soon!
Blitza chapter 45 . 4/7
O my goodness I hope this isn't abandoned. Its amazing and definitely lists among THE best crossovers.
Scififan33 chapter 44 . 3/11
This is a good fic but no updates for about 3yrs? Is this abandoned? Please say it isn't so
lathy chapter 45 . 2/3
I saw your profile update! I'm glad you're back! if you need a beta I'd be happy to help!
Lathyrus. Smile at gmail dot com
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 2/2
O,O
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 2/2
O.O
Susie1988 chapter 45 . 1/27
hope this finds you in good health. love this story but am wondering if it is a dead story?
Kage Hakari chapter 45 . 1/27
Please come back. I really love this story and want to see where it goes. Otherwise I just keep imagining what's going to happen.
Which by the the way if you're interested: idea!

Harry at some point gets to talk more with Sasuke's snakes and maybe becomes a snake animagus. That way he can fight with Sasuke because learning enough ninja arts to keep him alive would realistically take too long.

Anyway come back soon.
ggd chapter 45 . 1/9
great story, please continue. Will harty be a ninja?
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 10 . 1/5
Interesting story so far. That said, presenting a whole scene ( chapters nine and ten ) two times from two different perspectives seems reduntant. It would read much better if you intermixed the povs in a single scene.
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 45 . 1/1
Excellent story! I hope you update soon.
lathyrus chapter 45 . 12/22/2014
please,please,*please* come back and update this! It's just so well done and it's such a sad thing when wonderful stories are abandoned. If you need a beta, I'll beta! If you need encouragement; I'll do that too! If you need someone to pester you- I'm willing to do that too! Just, PLEASE, don't abandon this fic!

at
jupimako chapter 45 . 12/18/2014
Your story is great! I hope you add more someday soon.
2,358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »