Reviews for Connections
SkySong246 chapter 48 . 8/23
My, that was absolutely brilliant. I love how you managed to incorporate family-fluff while keeping everyone here is so in-character. I wouldn't have thought that possible, especially with Sasuke. (and I'm glad that you're showing that Harry can and has taken care of himself before. Really, he'd take being locked up for his own safety terrible, and I'm glad your story is not going that route.) I now have a new story to add to my favorites. :)
Palkitty chapter 48 . 8/1
I hope you get around to the next part soon.
Mullkkkkkk chapter 40 . 7/30
"There may or may not have been a student club, with the sole purpose of undermining her authority, that I may or may not have been involved in, in a leadership position."

Well, that's one way to put it x'D
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 48 . 7/24
this was a nice HP/Naruto Crossover! some (sadly) cannot manage to link both worlds, but you did! and i truly love how you portray Naruto. i cannot wait for part 3! thank you!
timmy1022 chapter 14 . 7/24
The lack of the 'shinobi mindset' is what annoys me about reading HP fanfics nowadays. They're civilians. Complete scrubs, lol.
timmy1022 chapter 13 . 7/24
And it looks like Itachi is a psycopath, not loyal. heh.
timmy1022 chapter 10 . 7/24
Hmmm I wonder when this was written, before or after Kishi revealed everything about the Uchiha coup? Is Itachi a psycopath or secretly loyal?
Knaruto chapter 41 . 7/11
Please update soon
Knaruto chapter 41 . 7/11
Hyuuga Neiji asked Uchiha Sasuke to chill? Haha...I never thought I'll see this day. It would be more traumatizing if the inverse happens to. lol.
MaiKanon chapter 48 . 7/8
Really great story! ! :-D

I so so SO loved it! I'm not the biggest fan of Kanon sasuke, but I really liked all the characters the way you portrayed them :-)

I'm really looking forward to part 3!
Keep up the great work!
NouvelleVoix chapter 47 . 7/3
Still misspelling Hermione's name as "Hermonie." And Kiba's dog's name is "Akamaru" not "Akimaru." But you're spelling Neji's name correctly, now.
NouvelleVoix chapter 41 . 7/3
His name is "Neji," not "Neiji."
NouvelleVoix chapter 33 . 7/3
It's spelled "Hermione." You've only mentioned her twice in this story, but both times you've misspelled her name!
NouvelleVoix chapter 32 . 7/3
You really keep mixing up "past" and "passed."
Still waiting for part keep updating
2,565 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »