Reviews for Connections
like a lot
LoneWolfAndCub chapter 48 . 11/21
What I would like to see in this fic is that on the Naruto side keep canon pairings. HP side is it ending with Harmony and Harry having a sharingan.
sharon chapter 48 . 11/20
Hey awesome story I've already read it thrice waiting for you to update...please do update soon. I think I'll have all the scenes and dialogues by heart very soon cause I can't stop reading this again and again. Only HP books made me read them fic is one of the best fics I've ever read not limiting it to this xover..I'm saying all the fanfics I've ever read. Your writing has improved greatly and the last few chapters make the readers envision what's happening vividly...update this soon and I have a request can you write an extra which shows Harry telling team 7 I.e all sasuke Naruto sakura and kakashi about dragon he fought in 4th year which leads to talking about hagrid getting one in 1st year then fluffy etc...basically harry talking like all these animals are common no biggie and sasuke having a silent nervous breakdown thinking of Harry's safety and others reactions you's just a request... I thought it'll be funny to see their reactions to the wizarding world's animals especially harry Fighting a Dragon...please do update soon...
Seere Klein chapter 48 . 11/16
I love how fucking possessive sasuke is with harry! Haha!
rothfyae chapter 48 . 11/12
The change of scenery should be exciting. Thanks for working so hard!
DarkRavie chapter 48 . 11/10
Uzumaki1559 chapter 48 . 11/9
OMG this soooo adorable, please continue this amazing story of yours. It would literally make my day if you do.
Penmouse chapter 48 . 11/8
I've been following this story for a while now and I've been really enjoying it! Keep up the great work.

This is a minor thing, but I've noticed that whenever you want to say "definitely," you instead write "defiantly." Those two words have completely different meanings, so just something to keep in mind!
Kawaii kodomo chapter 48 . 11/8
YOSH! I'll be waiting and cheering for the next chap! part 3~ part 3~ part 3~~
Mimii chapter 48 . 11/4
I absolutely love it! Awesome work and keep posting please. You have done a fantastic job with this story. I can't wait to read more soon, so please update ASAP! :)
DialACow chapter 48 . 11/3
I have enjoyed your story to date and like your writing style. This chapter, however, has some plot holes in my opinion. For one, Tsunade would not take 'no' for an answer when she asked Lupin and Tonks how they tracked Harry so easily and so quickly. Konoha is a military base and them finding and infiltrating Konoha so quickly, despite never being in the Elemental Nations before, is a major security breach. After the Sound/Sand Invasion and the infiltration by Itachi and Kisame Tsunade would be VERY concerned. Danzo is still alive at this point so he would want one of the magicals as his 'guest'.
There is also the matter of Itachi...he found Harry pretty easily and would likely track Harry to Hogwarts, if he so chose.
guest chapter 48 . 11/3
Ur story is awesome and I read it within 3 hours non eyes r burning but I cant keep the smile off my face cz this fic is that amazing...i have a doubt what does kakashi mean by birds and rats...does he mean fawkes and peter or was it just a statement...did he know that Dumbledore found it with the help of fawkes and Voldemort with help of Peter? I'm just confuse with this...please do explain it dear...waiting for your next update...
Psyco101 chapter 48 . 11/2
What? An update? SCORE! I had to go reread the last chapter to remind myself what had just happened...but it was worth it. I love this story still!

And part three is coming out soon. Also exciting! I was happy to see the two worlds collide in a good way this chapter and look forward to seeing what the next part brings!
SidJ chapter 48 . 10/30
I wish Harry was a little smarter. But I totally love seeing the HP world interact with the Shinobi world and actually stay true for the most part to their characters. It is incredibly enjoyable to read.
L0stL0ve chapter 48 . 10/30
One of the best crossovers out there. Good pace. Good portray of the characters and I can't wait to see where it goes next!
2,520 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »