Reviews for Connections
Tempt Me More chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
Interesting fic so far, and I'm looking forward to more. I just hope that you don't make Harry into something whimpy/dumbass that will need Team 7 to do everything for him - seen WAY too many of those...but that doesn't mean I want to see him super powered also. A good balance will make this fic even better.
AiSard chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
woo, promising fic so far once u get over the randomness of an Uchiha cousin being adopted by a wizarding family far outside the boundaries of the elemental countries and the news of it somehow reaching the ears of Itachi regardless of the fact that the information was mostly hush-hush and that by rights none but Uchiha would have been told of such a weakness as a potential blind-Uchiha and the time lapse between the present and the Massacre meaning that Itachi soo did not get that info from Uchihas.. yea.. (actually, its quite easy to ignore really...)

anyways, yea, love the fic so far though its tediously slow paced at the mmt _ hope you update soon
KunochiDreamer chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
Good chapter.
PadfootPet chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
u r writing another chapt, right? u have GOT to update soon! like ASAP! sasuke and harry cousins is so really cool! your story is awesome! so go! write!
swordgirl101 chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
I just wanted to say that I look forward to seeing where this goes as you've got one of the more original naruto/harry potter crossovers that I've seen.
Beboots chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Thank you for updating so swiftly! :D

I was very amused at the fact that you addressed the improbability of your own plot device - the "unknown-long-lost-Uchiha" thing. It makes it more believable, to have your characters think it unbelievable. ;)

Oh, and I noticed a little typo. You said "would have to leave very soon if they hoped to intersect Itachi." I think that you meant "intercept", not "intersect". :)

So they're also going to try to learn the language? That will be interesting to see! :D Please don't make them fluent within weeks, though. I've been learning Japanese for three years, and I'm barely at basic comprehension level... and I've had native speakers to guide me. D:

In any case, I'm still looking forward to what's to come! :D ...Especially when Sasuke and Harry (that's the cousin, right...?) meet up. :3 It shall be sweet. So please, rock on, and keep up the good work!
KunochiDreamer chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Good chapter.
sunchild chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
this is pretty good so far. It's moving at a nice pace so far. There are other stories where Sasuke gets Harry as a relative and then Harry ends up superpowerful can wield the sharigan in a day kind of fic. I hope that you won't do that. I would love to read more
PadfootPet chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
wow! awesome start! pleaz update soon! _
Beboots chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
Ooh... the plot thickens! :D I have got to say, I'm intrigued. Handicapped Uchiha? Would that be James with glasses? Or something? ...Cool. :D I also like how Naruto's trying to be a good little detective, but does say some silly things while thinking out loud. :3 Very in-character! I also like how Kakashi can kind of read the foreign language, but not really. It makes sense!

In any case, I'm looking forward to more! This fic should have more reviews than it does. ;_;
Mizuki hikari chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
please continue .
Black-Haired Girl chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Jesus, NO not DEMENTORS? Ahh! _ Heh. I hope all the Naruto people get eaten by them. _~
Beboots chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Ooh... this is an intriguing start to a crossover! :D Hmm... Sasuke in the hospital. Are we sure it was Itachi that put him there? I'm really interested in seeing how that happened...

In any case, thank you very much for posting this fic! :D Rock on, and please update again soon! I'm looking forward to more! :D
2,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 175 182 183 184 185