Reviews for Connections
Soraslove chapter 8 . 6/8/2020
Well they found harry, that's something.
Soraslove chapter 6 . 6/8/2020
Oh ho, james is an uchiha, gg.
Soraslove chapter 4 . 6/8/2020
Sasuke, might have a cousin? Pog
Soraslove chapter 1 . 6/8/2020
Red eye's, eh?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2020
Holy shit I know some stories are slow paced, most authors who do this are able to pull it off so I usually don’t care, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a story line move so slowly. I’m not asking you to change how you write, but Jesus Christ they don’t communicate at all, and because of this it took 6-7 chapters just to get to the point and see Harry and Sasuke interact. Personally, the only highlight of this is that this Fan fiction seems to update quite often so it’s easy to skim through chapters.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 48 . 5/7/2020
Harry showing back on showing his skills for so long almost made me stop reading. It was driving me batty, but opted to try to force myself to continue on... overall, the story turned out not too bad. It is interesting to see the way Sasuke acts with family. His over protectiveness was interesting, but it became so overpowering in certain parts, but again, overall, not bad. I really loved the last 3 or 4 chapters the most. They make me really excited to see where you go next. anyway, keep up the good work.
ravencarr chapter 49 . 4/1/2020
Hey! Looking forward to your next chapter!
And stay safe wherever you are
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2020
I haven't read the update yet. I've had my eye on this fic for a very long time, and just wanted to thank you for completing and posting!

All the best!
yukixyuri13 chapter 49 . 2/29/2020
I love this! I hope you continue with it. I want to know what happens when they go to Hogwarts
Boika chapter 49 . 2/27/2020
Hey, great story, I am looking forward to the new chapters.
TSFreedom chapter 47 . 2/22/2020
Great chapter .
khatre chapter 24 . 2/19/2020
why wont anyone TALK TO EACH OTHER?
Rahhhh!
Illuviar chapter 49 . 2/16/2020
Good story, I hope you'll be able to update it soon!
CandyBurst chapter 49 . 2/15/2020
This story has been such an amazing adventure. I love how you’ve written the characters and their interactions. The way Harry and Sasuke interact, while awkward, is also heartwarming and adorable. Thank you so much for the wonderful read!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/14/2020
Awful grammar.

Everyone is out of character... Jesus fuck...
2,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »