Reviews for Connections
Guest chapter 21 . 2/14/2020
Harry is so fucking out of character, it’s not even funny. This story fucking sucks.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/14/2020
Harry is already rolling his belly for them... how ridiculous.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/14/2020
Harry should be younger than team 7
JustCallMeMoMo chapter 49 . 2/12/2020
An update! You have no idea how fast I clicked on the fic to read the newest chapter and I'm so excited to read the continuation. I've read this fic at least 30 times and I'll never get tired of it. I hope to read again soon!
BlueCaesar chapter 49 . 2/12/2020
I'm crying. First of all, I've been holding out hope for years that you would continue this story and let me tell you, it was worth the wait. It was a joy to be able to re-read your wonderful story, and it's been amazing to read new chapters. I absolutely love your writing style and your characterization. Perfect example is your writing from Naruto's perspective. He's still a goofball and still so kind and optimistic, but he's definitely a Shinobi. I'm amazed at how well you can articulate that mindset (in all applicable characters).

Additionally, I love where this story is going. And Harry's excitement at Sasuke wanted to go back to Hogwarts with Harry was touching. I'm so here for this and thank you so much for sharing your wonderful writing! Sorry this is kind of a ramble.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 48 . 2/12/2020
This was terrible. Guess you decided to make a new story instead of finish it here, that way you could abandon it. Smart plan.
twixxy-dee chapter 1 . 2/11/2020
Hi, I started this fic a few years ago; for some reason it seems different. Did you alter/edit it?
TrenchcoatMan chapter 48 . 2/11/2020
Oh I can't wait for part III. I was wondering when the wizarding world was gonna join in. Looks like we'll be seeing team 7 head over to Hogwarts for the last part of this epic.

I like how you had Kurama protect Naruto from the killing curse, I feel like if any Shinobi could survive it, it would be a jinchuuriki. There has definitely been a lack of Kurama though, we definitely need a bit more of him... and maybe Sasuke can summon a snake for Harry. That one small one seemed to get on with Harry well, it would be a good way to guard him after all.

I take it one of those, pre shippuuden things you didn't wanna change was Itachi being a villain vs not actually being a villain. Funny enough, the way it's been written, you can still totally write it off as Itachi having come to protect Harry and it would feel natural. It would explain why the wards at the Dursleys did nothing if Itachi had never actually meant him any harm.

Im curious to see if any of the shinobi will be doing magic. Clearly if James could than they will likely be able to as well... It is curious tho, does that mean Harry has the ability to use Chakra. I'd love to see him learn some by the end, even if it's just an academy basic.

welp, Ill keep an eye out for more chapters, hope they come soon.

-TCM
Axalion chapter 49 . 2/10/2020
Ooh! Fun change in perspective! Thanks for sharing and writimg this chapter!
Selenity84 chapter 49 . 2/10/2020
So glad you posted this, didn't know you had written a sequel for it. I loved this story and how protective Sasuke is over Harry lol.
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 49 . 2/10/2020
Awesome! Can't wait for the rest of it.
Riddle-Snape chapter 49 . 2/10/2020
Oms those gossips are strange
Guest chapter 49 . 2/10/2020
Yeah! You continue! Awesome!
Little Kunai chapter 49 . 2/10/2020
I was just starting a re-read of this story yesterday and here you are updating it, you fabulous creature. Writing action scenes are hard. I liked the ending jibes. If only they knew how close they were with the last one.
bg3929 chapter 49 . 2/10/2020
OH MY GODDDD!

You know from my copious reviews that this is like, my FAVORITE fic of all time. The fact that it’s getting a continuation/sequel? Literally made my YEAR!

Thanks so much for not abandoning this awesome story forever. I am seriously over the MOON right now, and eagerly await wherever you’re gonna take us. Cheers, mate, and happy writing!

2,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »