Reviews for Audeamus
I like this take on post-Tumulus Cal :) Nicely done
zookitty chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
That was amazing brava!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
oh I absolutely loved this! Wonderful writing!
Annonie chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I read this MONTHS ago and I can't believe I didn't review. Now reading it a second time I must say it gets more and more touching every time I read it. I may just have to read it a third time ;)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Aw. Really nice. Awesome angst with a side of schmoop. Absolutely perfect!
Lia76 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Just finished the books and so glad to find your story. You have the feel of the characters down. Fantastic. Can't wait for more.
SensiblyTainted chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I always wondered how it would feel to be 14, scary stuff, then suddenly 16 with only an unconscious dread to span the distance. I think you did well discribing it. Really well. I'm a bit creeped out. LOL
charming2drew chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Oh my word. I loved this. Rob should have had a scene like this in the first book-Nightlife!

I am in absolute love with her series-oh-Rob Thurman is a woman, if you didn't know! :)

I can't wait for Deathwish! Moonshine just ended so mean!

Now I'm on to read your other Cal Leandros fics!
myselfonly chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
sighs

Brotherliness.

I'd quite like to see more pre nightlife scenes from when Cal came back. I vote you should do them.

heh.

XD
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Nik and Cal ! How cute!
parisindy chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
great story
Natalie chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Perfect, you got their voices spot on, you have no idea how in love I am with this piece. The days following Cal's return, the nights where he'd sleep curled up under the bed, are the fics I've been hoping would start popping up, and I'm glad you went there (specifically you, as you write in character so well) and as far as I'm concerned this is what happened (until Rob says differently anyway :))
walkingdisaster6 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Great job. I love this series so it's really awesome to see the fanfiction. You did a kick ass job!
dani chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
So obviously my sleeping patterns haven't improved, but the thought of re-reading this at least made the decision if I should just get up easier. Although... I might still go back.

You know what I really liked about this? The gloomy atmosphere just highlighted the bond they share and how much they need each other. So even though you're right, it's probably not the most cheerful piece ever, that aspect definitely did cheer me up :)

I could read h/c all day...
bally2cute chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Hi! I love reading anything I can get my hands on in this universe (is it a universe or should I just say "author's work"). I love this set of brothers, and just realized how devoted Niko is because he did just sit out in the middle of nowhere, just waiting. You are a wonder with Caliban's thoughts, and staying true to what I know from the books. Thanx for sharing!