Reviews for Mostly Brilliant
angry penguin chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Too awesome. Her Gramps is a Brilliant man. I don't suppose that you could write a sequel where Donna meets up with the Doctor?
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
M...I'm just going to wait and hope it becomes something bigger.
Stacey190191 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Wow, loved it and can't believe they got rid of Donna. I wist your story had happened at the end of that episode!

Please please please write a sequel!

XxoxX
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Great!

I was mad at what the Doctor did to her.
VHunter07 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
YYEEHAAW! Now why the HECK didn't that happen in the show? DONNA WAS THE BEST EVER! How could they get rid of her like that? *sniff* Great story though, thanks for giving us a BETTER ending!
laurajslr chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
hehe! That last line was amusing! This is a lovely look at the relationship between Donna and her Gramps, and at what Donna becomes after she's had her memories taken! Great one-shot!
bookEnd chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That's lovely. You made Wilf's actions entirely believable and the ending is 'brilliant'.
Sanguinary Tears chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This was really good! Ever since I watched Journey's End I've been wondering if Donna would die if her grampa or mum ever said 'The Doctor'. I hope you decide to make this in to a muti-chapter story. It would be interesting to see what Donna would do once she regained her memories and I honestly believe she would do just about anything to find the Doctor and give him a piece of her mind after he erased her memories. Again, great story!
Ninja Misao chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Cool
Lyra the BadWolf chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
YAY!Donna lives!Aww,I wish this is what really happened.I'm going to miss fic,fav:-)
chalkysunsets chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Not dead! Brilliant!
Ioenix chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
DO A SEQUAL! BLOODY BRILLIANT!