Reviews for I Love You, No?
Maeve Fantaisie chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Hello!

It's adorable, and so Riff and Cain it hurts. I love Riff's tender gestures and attentions, and how Cain leans in the soothing touches. Utterly lovely. :)

Thank you for writing this, hoping to see more!

Maeve (a stray French reader xD)
Luke chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
This is so fluffy...It's adorable. I can really only stand this pairing when it's fluffy, so this is pretty much the kind of thing I was looking for.
Iris Omega chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
...you know what's really funny? I totally read this a while ago and didn't even realize that you wrote it until today. xD

Anyways, you should definitely continue it when you have a chance. Because Cain/Riff is love. And you write them both awesomely. :D
Setsumi-san chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
AW! I was in the mood for fluff too, so this made my day. It was so sweet and descriptive.
penscritch chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Teehee! Cain's just so stubborn, isn't he? Must persist in his own opinion as right... As for Riff, maybe he should have finished his medical training. ; The fluff is cute, and such a treat! On the note of that horrible semi-rhyme, I leave with the plea,

Write More!

_~
heartslogos chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
aw that is so cute!
Reo Astat chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
So cute... I really like it! Riff is so careful here...
Xandra chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
*snickers* It's been a long time since I've read a fanfiction-longer still since I've read a good one. You haven't let me down. After just finishing the Godchild series, I decided I wanted some fluff to ease the ache left by the ending. And this did it, as well as inspired me to do the unthinkable and try some fanfiction myself. XD (Ah, I'm so old now and out of practice...)

In any case, I applaud your ability. I think you captured the personalities-Riff's gentle concern and Cain's general bad-tempered spoilt nature both XD-beautifully, and I did giggle a bit, which helped my mood. Your writing is clear and concise, you can spell (hallelujah!) and the story was adorable. Thank you for renewing my faith in this place. I hope I'm able to find more good fanfiction like this.
Poison'd chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That was absolutely adorable. w

Are you going to write more little drabbles to that challenge? Also, where did you find it? I might have fun with something like that.
EIND chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Heheh. It's fluffy, but cute. There will be more of these? Hurray. Don't forget to update, please.

It's very well written. I might have to pick a bit at 'show don't tell' parts, but it isn't bad enough to need editing.
YosifaByDedex chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Aww, very fluffy! I like the style; I think it flows smoothly. If this is a continuation of a series, I haven't read the rest - but if it is, I will! :)

Good job, and good pairing!

'~ yosifa
Kaze Kimizu chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Terribly cute! Aw, poor Cain. I love the fluff. xP Please tell me there will be more? I like finding people who are doing the 30 kisses prompts. I've considered doing it, but I wouldn't know what couple to try it with.