Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dangerous Attraction
You literally tried (emphasis on tried) to make a romance story about Harry and his would-be racist? Where do you get off on that lol?
This whole story was retarted
Granger's a dumb bitch. Like, honestly, what the hell is wrong with her?
chachingmel123 chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
Okay, what the actual heck did I just read?

Harry and Draco's relationship is just...wow.

Almost every character in this is a complete ass, how am I supposed to believe Harry and Draco love each other when they started like that!?

I honestly felt like slapping Harmonie and than slapping Harry twice as hard, half way through.

Any rational person would have transfered school as soon as possible and gotten the hell away from Draco not endure his abuse.

Harmonie continues to be a big B even after Draco backs off from her family, just the way you portrayed her just irks me to no end.

I know I should have stopped reading when Harry began to care for his almost rapist but I kept on telling myself that things will get better and that this would become a memorable story.

Well this certainly was memorable but for all the wrong reasons.

I honestly wished I hadn't read this.

Just why!?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2016
Hermione's a first class stupid bitch in this story. Not everything can be resolved by talking. Honestly, her character here is just plain stupid and it's annoying not to mention tiring.
Chandra Migina chapter 16 . 2/3/2016
Wow.

Amazing Story
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
Okay I've had enough. I'm not reading this.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
I hate Hermione and Draco in this fic argh ಠ益ಠ
babyvfan chapter 16 . 9/5/2015
Very interesting story
babyvfan chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
Holy shit. Of all the ways I pictured their first kiss, I didn't picture the punch. Then again, punching and drarry do seem to go hand-in-hand
babyvfan chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
Oh dear god. Dear dear god
babyvfan chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
That is mean, even for Draco. Him bullying Harry is not going to get him what he wants
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Hot damn. So much action in just one chapter. I can tell this story is going to be interesting
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Ooppppsss. So that's why hermione is being irritating. I Should have known better. Hehe.
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
What the?! Omy I can't even describe how much I hate hermione here. Who died and made her the queen? And why would harry follow her like a lost little lamb when even he knows that befriending draco is a bad idea? For heaven sakes! He even describe that he was almost raped! And the way hermione is, is so irritating. I get that harry's not telling what's really happening but the fight and the bullying should have stop her for forcing Harry. And if ever draco x Harry happens, it's because of mutual attraction (which by the way Harry's reactions are really cute! ;3) If I were Harry I would ditch her and pick a better friend. And the teachers! I just can't understand how it seems that almost all of the people around Harry not notice that something is horribly wrong. This is like a nightmare. Don't get me wrong I love the fic. Haha. And the writing is beautiful that's why I guess I'm reacting so strongly. ;) i just can't help but rant. My gosh! Just kill hermione on this one. Maybe in her last breath she'll realize that for a smart girl she's pretty stupid. :P

Sorry for the hermione bashing. Couldn't help it. And ohhh. I'm curious is Harry an orphan? Or is this gonna be where Harry is rich? Maybe the answers are in the next chapters. Couldn't wait to read more. ;) and again sorry for the rant.