Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dangerous Attraction
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 10 . 9/28
Okay I've had enough. I'm not reading this.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 8 . 9/28
I hate Hermione and Draco in this fic argh ಠ益ಠ
babyvfan chapter 16 . 9/5
Very interesting story
babyvfan chapter 7 . 9/5
Holy shit. Of all the ways I pictured their first kiss, I didn't picture the punch. Then again, punching and drarry do seem to go hand-in-hand
babyvfan chapter 3 . 9/4
Oh dear god. Dear dear god
babyvfan chapter 2 . 9/4
That is mean, even for Draco. Him bullying Harry is not going to get him what he wants
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/4
Hot damn. So much action in just one chapter. I can tell this story is going to be interesting
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Ooppppsss. So that's why hermione is being irritating. I Should have known better. Hehe.
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
What the?! Omy I can't even describe how much I hate hermione here. Who died and made her the queen? And why would harry follow her like a lost little lamb when even he knows that befriending draco is a bad idea? For heaven sakes! He even describe that he was almost raped! And the way hermione is, is so irritating. I get that harry's not telling what's really happening but the fight and the bullying should have stop her for forcing Harry. And if ever draco x Harry happens, it's because of mutual attraction (which by the way Harry's reactions are really cute! ;3) If I were Harry I would ditch her and pick a better friend. And the teachers! I just can't understand how it seems that almost all of the people around Harry not notice that something is horribly wrong. This is like a nightmare. Don't get me wrong I love the fic. Haha. And the writing is beautiful that's why I guess I'm reacting so strongly. ;) i just can't help but rant. My gosh! Just kill hermione on this one. Maybe in her last breath she'll realize that for a smart girl she's pretty stupid. :P

Sorry for the hermione bashing. Couldn't help it. And ohhh. I'm curious is Harry an orphan? Or is this gonna be where Harry is rich? Maybe the answers are in the next chapters. Couldn't wait to read more. ;) and again sorry for the rant.
ajazminisaflower chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
Loved your story! I also like how your ending was realistic in that Harry didn't suddenly love Draco out of nothing, especially after how he'd acted. Although I did miss the fluff .
JlovesGaara chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
And of course, like every bullying story in the universe, the teachers are somehow completely blind to it all. I like the story so far :)
Goldy chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
This story has been an absolute delight to read:) It was so good, that I am now starting my homework three hours later that I planned.
But it was so worth it:)
Mimik0 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012

I read just now your fanfiction's resume!
I think that I'll read it but if my english is very very bad!
yeah! i'm frensh ! So, tell me "good lucky!' xD
ZeoRegrediens chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
jdaksf The end? :( Ah well.

I'm guessing the cuts on Harry's forehead were in the shape of a lightning bolt, heh.
ZeoRegrediens chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
Oh.. did Blaise let Draco's father know about Harry then? That would make sense. Let Lucius do the dirty work for him. And I like how you worked Tom Riddle into the story. Very nice.