Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dangerous Attraction
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Ooppppsss. So that's why hermione is being irritating. I Should have known better. Hehe.
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
What the?! Omy I can't even describe how much I hate hermione here. Who died and made her the queen? And why would harry follow her like a lost little lamb when even he knows that befriending draco is a bad idea? For heaven sakes! He even describe that he was almost raped! And the way hermione is, is so irritating. I get that harry's not telling what's really happening but the fight and the bullying should have stop her for forcing Harry. And if ever draco x Harry happens, it's because of mutual attraction (which by the way Harry's reactions are really cute! ;3) If I were Harry I would ditch her and pick a better friend. And the teachers! I just can't understand how it seems that almost all of the people around Harry not notice that something is horribly wrong. This is like a nightmare. Don't get me wrong I love the fic. Haha. And the writing is beautiful that's why I guess I'm reacting so strongly. ;) i just can't help but rant. My gosh! Just kill hermione on this one. Maybe in her last breath she'll realize that for a smart girl she's pretty stupid. :P

Sorry for the hermione bashing. Couldn't help it. And ohhh. I'm curious is Harry an orphan? Or is this gonna be where Harry is rich? Maybe the answers are in the next chapters. Couldn't wait to read more. ;) and again sorry for the rant.
ajazminisaflower chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
Loved your story! I also like how your ending was realistic in that Harry didn't suddenly love Draco out of nothing, especially after how he'd acted. Although I did miss the fluff .
JlovesGaara chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
And of course, like every bullying story in the universe, the teachers are somehow completely blind to it all. I like the story so far :)
Goldy chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
This story has been an absolute delight to read:) It was so good, that I am now starting my homework three hours later that I planned.
But it was so worth it:)
Mimik0 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Hello!

I read just now your fanfiction's resume!
I think that I'll read it but if my english is very very bad!
yeah! i'm frensh ! So, tell me "good lucky!' xD
ZeoRegrediens chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
jdaksf The end? :( Ah well.

I'm guessing the cuts on Harry's forehead were in the shape of a lightning bolt, heh.
ZeoRegrediens chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
Oh.. did Blaise let Draco's father know about Harry then? That would make sense. Let Lucius do the dirty work for him. And I like how you worked Tom Riddle into the story. Very nice.
ZeoRegrediens chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
Aw Draco's worried.

I'm confused though. Is it actually Draco's father who sent an attacker after Harry or is Blaise making that up? If he isn't making it up, how did he even find out?
ZeoRegrediens chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
Humm. This isn't going to end up with someone actually getting very hurt by the attacker Blaise hired, then Harry finding out Draco wanted to set up a fake attacker and then blame Draco when it was all Blaise's fault really? Ugh. Angst.
ZeoRegrediens chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
Nooo, Harry. Not Cho.

So who sent the guy with the bat? There wasn't enough time for Draco to have organised the "common enemy" yet. So is it the Dursleys? No WAIT. It's Blaise, isn't it? I'd almost forgotten him. Hm.
ZeoRegrediens chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
"and was that... a..." WAS THAT A WHAT? Was that a whaaat?

I can't believe some of things that come out of Malfoy's mouth. "I'll find you when you are pretty again." Ugh. Dick.
ZeoRegrediens chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
I KNEW IT. GODAMMIT DRACO.

But, seriously, this is awesome. :D
ZeoRegrediens chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT. These particularly "vivid" dreams.. Draco isn't coming in and molesting him during the night is he? Then leaving..? And that's why his other dreams aren't quite as vivid, because they didn't really happen. Wow..

I actually love that idea. I'm a terrible person.
ZeoRegrediens chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Argh. I really hate Hermione in this. Harry seems pretty fiery but he just gives in to Hermione too easy. It aggravates me to no end. Other than that, I'm really enjoying the story. :)