Reviews for Thundershock
Bookwormchick7 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
simply breathtaking work. Beautiful!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Zuko on one side and Aang on the other but without out the conflict of choosing one over the other more like living in harmony with both. Of course that probably wasn't your intention but that's what I gleaned from the story. Well done.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
*amused* I think your pronouns are developing a personality. Some of them aren't quite the ones you want. ;)

Great oneshot. It's nice that there's still Zutara oneshots that actually have some sort of plot to them, especially with this kind of prompt.

brittney
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Truly loved this ficlet. Wonderful how you were able to show how motherly Katara is to Ang and how much she truly also means to Zuko.
Ashra Blitzgeschwind chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
The story itself is electrifying!

I love the tenderness between Zuko and Katara and how you just hint on something between them. It's so gentle it makes me smile.
Lealfaithful chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
THAT. WAS. SO. SO. CUTE! i luved it, truethfully, it was very good! i'd love to see them kiss in this one, but its great all the same!

leal
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Aw. I'm such a sucker for this pariring. Good job! Meep!
Oliviax3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Omg, I loved the ending of this...well, to be honest, I loved the entire piece. It was sure.. uh, electrifying!
kasandra16 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
they make the cutest couple in the world!

thanks for the story!
onceuponachildhood chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Perfect.
cosmic imaginer chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
i liked it! you did a nice job capturing the actual characters of the different people, even aang, even though he was sleeping. my only complaint is that i don't think Katara would have been quite so eager to forgive Zuko, and it would have taken more work for this scene to actually happen. although, given time, i do think this scene is entirely plausible. well done!
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
...I PHAIL WIFEY. I PHAIL HARD.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T REVIEW THIS

WHEN I READ IT AND I LOVE IT. AND PART

OF ME WAS ALL SQUEE. THE EPIC AFAIR BETWEEN

ZUKO X FIRE WILL IT NEVER END?

ha. TOKKA HINTS. ha.

omfg so braindead . BUT I LOVE THIS FO SHO.
TroublingAStar chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Adorable, subtle, lovely. I'm so glad you love my favorite Avatar pairing!
Phoenix Wingz chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
) Love the heart-to-heart.
firekitty21 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
i love it. please write more for me. :D PLEASE!