Reviews for Plaything
Lilly57 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Well, this is an interesting read. Apparently Beth Turner is a Vampire now? And she is playing the two men/Vampires? Well...this is interesting!

You do write well and I am surprized by this storyline. I always see Beth Turner as Mick's girl.
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Well a good story line - although I for one just don't see Beth Turner and Josef Kostan together as a couple. But that could just be me.

You write well and you do seem to have their voices.
vanhelsing1 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
It warms my heart to see their affection for each other...
Galaxy451 chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
Oh wow! If that's not an ending to make someone want to read on, I don't know what is! I can't wait to start the next installment of this superb story.
Galaxy451 chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
Oh boy... this story just gets better and better. If only I didn't have to go and write my Christmas cards out now! LOL!

I'm getting very nervous for all of them though. Beth knows she loves them both, and probably hopes she can have both, but I have a feeling they're not going to see it that way - Josef did say he doesn't like to share when he's in love, didn't he? Can't wait to find out how this pans out.
Bernadette Du Lac chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
Just one word - Brilliant
Redlioness62 chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
Josef would never, never, ever betrayed the 'only friend' he has every had for a woman, even if that woman is Beth! Best friends don't do that!
SparklyBird chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
Cant wait for Every Good Boy Deserves Favor. Loving your stories so far. I did find it difficult to read a JoBeth story as I am a MickBeth girl. Mind you I could get used to the pampering that Josef gives. ha ha.
twilightbloom chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
Wow-didn't see that one coming!

Great chapter with good story development-you've laid the seeds for the next part of the story. I would have liked to see a little more interaction b/w Beth & Josef but other than that little minor quirk, GREAT JOB!

BTW, I *loved* the opening scene-very nice.
Bonespanda chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
Interesting, please update soon!
random00b chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
I am looking forward to the conversation between Beth and Mick (where she gives him the boot) and Mick and Josef (where the betrayed lashes out). Oh, the drama.
blondevor chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG...every time I read this story I think that it just can't get any better but THEN you surprise me! I'm not sure if I've said it (maybe only in my head) but if you aren't writing sensual smut professionally, you should be. This is so much more than that but still, just wanted to say that.

Josef...willing to become human to give Beth the baby she wants. This is going to be amazing.
xosummerxo chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
This was a very good ending chapter. I hope you have a sequel in mine.. Aww Josef is going to go search for the cure so hopefully if he finds it then he can give Beth hers and his baby... Please do a sequel..
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
Keep going
fyzics chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
OH! what a cool twist of plot! A baby for Beth and Josef...I can't wait :)