Reviews for The One With The Scooby Doo Cartoon
How YOO doin chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Its okay. It is definatly not PG13/R. I would rate it somewhere around Pg- Pg13.

And how did the door open in the last paragraph? At the begining it was locked.
sarah chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Cool story!
Jade chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Ok, I know its a little late in the game to be reviewing, but I have to tell you this. I started getting the creeps from the story, and I thought I heard a car outside, but I didn't really think about it, but right when I read a line that said the door slamed, someone knocked on my door. I screamed out loud, freaking out the person knocking. How sad am I? :)
catnamedzane chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
LOL! Ahah, I uncovered your TRUE writing passion! Is it torturing Chandler like you say? NAY! It is not! Indeed, what is obvious by this fc is that your TRUE passion lies in writing mystery novels! Eureka! You could be like, the next R.L. Stine! And and and the gang could go to - to - erm...They could go on a digging expedition with Ross in like some weird little European country, like, Georgia. Or one of those, lol. And then they could be chased by erm...little drawfes! {sp} Seriously, lol, there was an RLSTINE book like that! I think I still have it too...have to go through my "library" of sappy pre-teen romances, wanna-be mystery books, and Baby Sitter's Club book that i used to collect way back in what? 6th? 7th grade maybe? Ah, jr. high. When you thought you were so cool by having these mind-numbingly stupid books memorized. NOT that this fic is quite mind-numbigly stupid, lol. Very ScoobyDooEsque, tho. LoL. mmkay, I'm done rambling now.
aby chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
wow! thats alli can say that was really good it really got me kinda scared but thats mostly because im on the computor at 1:00 am in the dark because im too lazy to turn on the light hehe siily me i guess byebey
Karina chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
i loved that story. this is my third time reading it. out of all the stories that io read i would have to say that this one was my absolute favorite. good job and i hope you write many more like this one... Buh- Bye
Cece chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
hey

That was a great story! I loved it, very spooky :)

plze write some more horrors, u have a great talent!
Gabe chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
wow, i absolutely loved this story. I thought it was great. You should stray away from again sometime. You definately did not "fail miserably" this time.
mel chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
awesome!
raindrop39 chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
Awesome story. One of the best ones i've heard so far. Held me in suspense the whole time. Keep up the great work.
Ez chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
Really scary - imagine being trapped in that situation! Good work and happy birthday