Reviews for Summer Hazard
The Rune Reverend chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Damn fine story. I feel bad that it took me so long to get to it. You're not only a talented artists, but a damn fine writer too. Very good one-shot and while I do wonder what happened to Popuri, I'm also highly respectful of the unsolved mystery in storytelling. Some mysteries should remain so and I'm glad you left something up to the reader's mind.
Pyro Raptor77 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
wow this is really good! kind of long, but still awesome XD

...you aren't gonna say what happened to Popuri?... didn't she commit suicide?
The Laughing Libra chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Well, this fic was truly a masterpiece! Intriguing plot and excellent characterization, ftw! _

The fight between Popuri and Kai was especially well done, and really displayed their personalities well. I also admire your delicate handling of how circumstances slowly spun out of control for Kai.

Besides the "What happened to Popuri" question, I'm also curious as to what Lillia actually did think of Kai by the end of the fic. Hmm...

At any rate, it's wonderful to see a songfic that actually contains more prose than quoted lyrics, so let me give you a special congratulations for being a credit to the songfic genre. But songfic or no, this is truly an outstanding piece of fiction and I want to thank you for writing it. _
The-Music-of-hands chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Ah, I loved it. It's one of those stories where the author knows what happened but the readers don't, forcing them to spend an eternity guessing. I love those kind of stories, I should write more of them.

Anyway, I enjoy reading something lengthy, it occupies me, and makes it a real story instead of just a short vignette. Most of us know what real regret is, I guess his regret is that he didn't think about his actions.

I liked this.